Tuesday, December 07, 2021

To Much To Do…

 



This is one of those days for I chose to do too much. I didn't think I'd overextended myself but I try to have. The little after 8 PM and I'm just beginning my blog and it seemed I still have a ton of things to do. The good part for the best part is that it doesn't matter if they get done or not tonight… Well it matters to me… The tasks will get finished eventually.


The reason for the backup courses that today I had my Assist, Inc. meeting downtown Salt Lake at 11 o'clock in the morning. This means of course that I have to be up and out the door by 9:35 AM actually I could go to the 10:15 AM bus which would get me to the Assist office space almost exactly at 11 AM when the meeting useful start. And even this doesn't really matter that much I just like to be on time, what other people do with the times their own business all I know that I was there and ready to go. Of course after you ready then going to catch the bus during the meeting and coming home probably takes between four and six hours depending on what I do. So that means when I get home I'll go to catch up and today my goal was to wash clothes and as well as everything else. I did one hour on my bike, washed the clothes and got that loaded the dryer eventually while I was doing the arm bike workout one hour on the arm bike and I of course forgot everything else and one was the close of the dryer. I had fully plan to race down to the dryer as soon as I did my one hour but I did not. Instead I worked on the Christmas cards trying to get them written out and envelopes addressed. It was some time during that time that I wandered into my bedroom looked at my made bed and realize there were no clothes on it that needs to be folded! I still have a dryer full of clothes that need to go in the second cycle. So I dashed back down to the laundry pack three more quarters into the machine and set them in motion. I would really like to a written this blog earlier in the day but when I lose five hours but has to come out somewhere I suppose. I don't know whether I will fold close tonight after I post this or if I'll try to relax and try to fold close in the morning before my home health person shows up. I kind of want to clean up the kitchen a little bit too. I made a great egg sandwich this morning for breakfast and the stove took the consequences.


I doubt the from going to have a image for today's posting. I suppose I can upload an image from my waiting time at the Assist office. I took a number of images during that point in time. Images are not necessarily that good but certainly gives a flavor of the shop at Access, Inc. Reminds me a great deal of the shop in Charles Dickens Christmas Carol of Jacob Marley.

No comments: