Friday, December 03, 2021

Slow Mo Friday







Gloria was back today, Gloria is my home health person, I have to actually Melissa who I've written about and then Gloria. These are my two main home health people right now and they're both really good. Not because I've trained them but because I did trained and they know what to do and they don't freak out when I bleed too much or have to have something taped out of the ordinary or just be me which is enough for anyone to have to handle. I feel that both genuinely like me and trust me and for the most part like to be my caretaker. Gloria had surgery earlier this week so Melissa took her place on one of the days that Gloria used to cover. But it's been a pretty good week and I'm glad that Gloria is back I just feel safer.


Dear reader I guess you know that if I start out talking about my home healthcare people that I haven't done much today. I really don't have much to write about except that I was able to get the letters signed and folded and stuffed in the envelopes then I stuffed the envelopes with Christmas money. The envelopes are stamped and finally later in the afternoon I render them up to the mailbox and drop them in the “to go” slot. Now with the extra stamps, I just have to write out a few Christmas cards and I should just about have my Christmas done. I know it's pretty light as Christmas goes but that's the way this year is. I'm not even sure why I'm doing Christmas cards except for feels like the right thing to do. Make some coffee use some of the KahlĂșa I have in the closet or flat out make agenda and tonic put on Christmas Jazz or better yet white Christmas/Holiday Inn. I think I've babble before about how Holiday Inm is one of my main go to Christmas movie. This one, Die Hard and of course Bill Murray's Scrouged . If I'm really really good on their watch all three, maybe even on Christmas day Ho Ho Ho! What and illusion? That's how I'd like to see it. Snow falling, the apartment warm ham or turkey in the oven roasting in the gin and tonic or white or black Russian ice melting because we crooning in the background making this Christmas happen. That's the illusion posted to reality will probably be coffee, something on the screen from Netflix or Amazon and just trying to get through the day with whatever I managed to secure for protein product and perhaps some mashed potatoes dehydrated or otherwise. That's okay this will get me through.


You know that none of this matters. I'm just throwing out words to get my blog through for the day because I'm feeling guilty that I let another day slip through my fingers. Sadly we all do what we have to dot by… It's the holidays…

No comments: