Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Full Day

 


A little after 9 PM this evening and also not realized I have not yet blogged! I rarely wait to this late time to blog. I guess today was busier than anticipated. I thought is going to be a bit laid-back just because when I called yesterday at the Assist office staff informed me that there would be no meeting today for a number of reasons which gave me the day off essentially. I pretty much and committed to utilize any time I had this week to get my kid letters out as close to the 1st of the month is possible. So this morning I spent a good part of the morning trying to remember how to fix the printer because once again stupid machine lost contact with the CPU. I'm madly communicated with my son Mark Anthony who reminded me that I had to unplug the machine but it set for a minute or 2 then plug the court back into the printer and sure enough the printer responded to the commands from the CPU is off to the races. My initial goal was to print envelopes and then tomorrow full the letters and stamp the envelopes. Oh, I was also going to do a quick run over to mount America to get change for the letters that still get bills inside. That did not happen.


At 2 PM there was a presentation or an opportunity to get massaged. One of the insurance brokers was always trying to dredge up new folks to represent monthly brings something around here that he hopes will bring people out of the woodwork and sign up for his insurance stuff whatever that is. I usually boycott these kind of fiascoes but there was talk of decent refreshments which ended up being a quick stop at the market across the street for cookies. This is not my idea of quality refreshments. I did stick around for a little bit however and watch them try to coax the seniors into massages. I don't know where they get their masseuse from (I don't know if that masseuse is plural are not but there is more than one) but they had 2 or 3 show up in my have been students I don't know. I was not too impressed and finally left in time to start my 1 hour workout on the arm bike.


I forgot also today I got talked into having breakfast/lunch with my new posse. I don't think it's tight enough to call it a posse but maybe it is. They want to do a late breakfast and I didn't want to do a breakfast but it was late enough for an early lunch which I did. It was pretty good conversation and a pretty good time. This is truly different behavior from this posse and I don't know where it might lead. This may have some impact with other folks that I associate with at the apartment complex. Kind of interesting. Following the breakfast is zipped over to the market to get some carrots. This is my new ingredient to my morning spicy, crunchy, ice chilled drink. Mosso who is this older Asian lady who is part of the posse indicated she would like a carrot are two I was happy to oblige but had to catch her later on in the day because the little person became exhausted walking all the way from the apartment complex to the restaurant and back again. I was unable to get Mosso her carrots until around 7 PM closer to the time I would usually write this blog.


So my day has been full, much fuller than I'd expected. I had to excuse myself from 7 PM meeting of the posse to get to my apartment to clean it up a little bit before tomorrow's health visit from Gloria. I hate it when she sees that I haven't been many dishes since the last time I saw our on Friday. My day's been, full but good…

No comments: