Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tiny Shoe

 



It seems the only thing I can write is my blog. That's okay I do love my blog and I enjoy adding to the document every day. And the true blue reader will remember the main reason I did start the blog way back when I was a state employee at Access Utah, Inc. was a challenge to myself to write 500 words a day to matter what and actually I've been pretty good at doing that. I think I've written enough words to do at least 2 volumes, novels or whatever. Also, along with writing, which I started about the same time that I got my 1st cell phone and the ability to take instant images anywhere I was at any given time was many times adding an image along with my posting. Sometimes, I found the images very significant spars illustrating the post. One of the interesting things I've encountered while posting as well as image taking was how many images of shoes I've taken along the way. I don't know how many shoes I neglected take an image of before it occurred to me that a “shoe Journal” could be very effective on a possible literary standpoint. While I never really did much with it except for now I do stop whatever I'm doing I can and just take an image. Many times I tried to imagine what led up to the shoe (s) being where it sat.


Many times I get somewhat carried away with my imagination as to the history of the image. Many of these shoes I've come across Monday morning on my way to work or to catch the bus or just to the market back there would be the foot garment testimony of some rowdy weekend event good bad or otherwise. Many times however though especially lately I haven't paid much attention to the show at all except that I want to make sure I got an image because if I didn't I would certainly be unhappy later on. That is happened enough to me to make an extra effort to be sure I have that image even if I no longer plan to do anything with it. Late last week, I don't really remember where I was going by do remember it was early morning and I passed this image of a shoe. I don't know why but it nearly knocked the wind out of me for some reason. I'm sure I've seen other kids shoes before and possibly infant shoes but this one struck me with an intensity I rarely experience. I hope the shoe was just a casualty of crossing the street and the shoes were in the stroller and bounced off. Or maybe the infant kick the shoe off from a tantrum or something. What I hope wasn't the case was that the child was a victim of a hit-and-run type of felony of which there seems to be a great deal in this city. I pray that's not where the shoe came from. Hopefully the parent just gave up in frustration when she are he could no longer find the other shoe they needed to address Timmy, or Donnie are whoever were such a cute little tennis shoe.

No comments: