Sunday, September 04, 2022

Two shoes Sunday

 

.



The Heat continues everyday and everyday I just get through… just get through. It's Sunday morning which means it's time for breakfast which means it's time to get myself out of bed. I had a bit of a challenge getting ready for or breakfast this morning. I wasn't ready to get up when I woke and glanced at the clock it was 4:30 AM or something like that. I had gotten up in the middle of the night to do my thing and I guess I didn't get enough sleep time sleep time when it was time to rise. So I'm groggy and getting up is a little more of a challenge than usual. Even getting dressed was a challenge this morning.I Just had a little trouble lifting the one leg to slip my shorts on and then making sure I could bridge high enough to get my trousers up over the hips what the hell I eventually did and I did it all within the time frame but I acknowledged dressing was a bit more difficult then usual. I'm becoming more and more sensitive to problems I have of doing regular things, like dressing. Each time I have an issue I kind of panic thinking this is aging catching up with me. In my mind I go through a number of solutions to the possible problem and it's always the wheelchair. I really blame it for everything that I can't do. I always come back to I think it's just the wrong chair for me but that's just the bad times. Most of the time lately I've got enjoyed the chair even his lack of speed.


Anyway, dressed and ready to go is time for breakfast. I hadn't heard from Mark but I assume that he was on his way. It was already after 8 AM so I figure I better take off. Many times on Sunday morning instead of going out my secret side door entrance to the sidewalk I go through the building and exit through the front entrance. I then go through the skate park and then onto the sidewalk right across the street in the middle of the block because there is such lack of traffic on Sunday mornings it's quite safe. As I roll through the skate park I noticed a pair of abandoned shoes. There are neatly placed next to each other against the wall which I think skaters end up putting their belongings when they skate. I put together a scenario where the kid for one reason or another took his shoes in this case slippers off to either change in the real shoes or skate without shoes. I don't think that would be a very wise move, myself, if you're on a skateboard coming off the side of the wall or whatever you going pretty fast and I would think you'd want some kind of foot protection if if you were to lose your footing in crash. Whatever happened when it was time to leave the individual forgot their shoes. On this image I'm most intrigued again about how neatly their position one next to the other. It's still early in the day when I took this image and maybe the owners came back at some point the Sunday morning. I did not think to stop and see if the shoes were still there when I came back from the restaurant, in fact I haven't thought about all until writing this posting. I hope the owners find them or remember them look real comfortable a kind items I'd like to wear if it were such things

No comments: