Friday, September 30, 2022

So It Ends

 


What a great way to end the week. Gloria was in a pretty good mood today cleaned up a little bit while I was doing my business on the toilet. So much so that I gave her a $10 tip at the end of the session today. I really appreciate the work she does I just wish I could just have her do a complete two hour block. She does a great job however on the short stints are pretty superficial but it gets the unit relatively clean and makes it so that I can do some creation as far as food goes. I do like to cook with there's a clean kitchen.


With a little dismay I did sit out in the sun today. There is a great lightning storm last night when I went to bed and I suppose rain fell during evening but was all gone this morning except for what remained was the cold front. It's not like it was freezing cold, cold enough with the breeze that made it impossible for me anyway to sit out and enjoy the sunshine. I thought about jumping the bus heading down to DI to find some more reading material but I just never got motivated to the point especially after encountering the cooler air. I should put on a long sleeve shirt but the day look so beautiful, from my bedroom, that I thought I could get away with a short sleeve and I was too lazy to dirty and other shirt. I totally enjoyed the day for having nothing to show for it. But in a couple puzzles some on my cell phone some the paper pencil kind that I have magazines of. I was a little intimidated to do anything significant after yesterdays problem with the chair and the power system. Allen assured me yesterday after he had somehow reprogrammed my controller that I need not worry about losing the controllers program again. I couldn't do it however I just kept imagining myself on the bus somewhere out in the community and the chair going down. I'm just not up to resolving that kind of issue on Friday morning or afternoon for that matter. So I just stayed in the comfort of my apartment what you couple movies, playing around chopping up some vegetables to put in my morning drink and working out when the time came. It's not much of a day but it's a good day for me. Right now I'm enjoying my time. My butt doesn't hurt or bleed very much at all and the rest of my system seems to be doing okay. My teeth don't hurt I am so thankful have to as few as I do in my close still pretty will fit me when I really have to do something about my weight I'm just a mess eating way too much.


Is the last day of the month, September is gone and now I'm looking down the barrel at October. I think Octobers going to be okay I think the temperatures are going to drop significantly and will see a rapid change of the foliage and then will quietly slip into the oncoming cold season. I don't know what the to think about what global warming is going to do to the moisture this winter. Will it be hot will be called I doubt it will be wet. The news media is talking like the super hurricane they just had off the Florida area, one in 500 year storm, it is done in moving out. I kind of think were just beginning. Just hope I have enough water and canned food to get me by. We'll adapt, as a species we always adapt even folks disabilities after all were part of the species… Are we?




No comments: