Sunday, September 11, 2022

Of Cats and Jets

 

.



I kind of thought I was doomed this morning. I had that dark feeling that nothing was going to go right after I had woken about 3:30 AM and even though I try to get back to sleep was kind of a no go. The constant reader will remember that on Sunday mornings I typically go out to breakfast with my son and granddaughter and we meet at 8 a.m. so I like to be up by 6 AM to make sure I'm ready to drive my chair down to the restaurant. Anyway I, finally must've fallen back to sleep because all the sudden I woke it was 6:05 AM totally amazing. I have to transfer carefully if I slip anywhere along the line and I hit the floor it's far department time and that's not good for a host of reasons.


The 1st thing that went wrong was that I dropped my specially hook. A long stick with the bent hook on the end that I use for picking things up off the floor if I need. The stick fell off my bed space and caught in the fabric of the bottom of my foot box. This is kind of spooky because I next dropped my controller, my bed controller you know that device that lists the bed up up down, list the head of the bed up and down as well as the foot of the bed. This device totally assists me in my transfers. And I really needed the hotel is caught in my foot box to pick it up off the floor well that did not happen. Luckily I keep a number of sticks close to my bed and I was able to finally use one of sticks with the rubberized and that the coil cord and able to use the the pendant again. This is up about 20 minutes and like I said I only have 120 to get ready. Fortunately with the pendant arrays they head of the bed up making the transfer simple and safe. I didn't do what I usually do when I get up 1st thing like coffee and make my specialized drink. Everything was focused on getting ready at that's what I did. I was able to do everything I need to do still have 20 minutes before I had to get to the restaurant which is a five-minute role. It turned out to be a good morning little bit by drink grabbed my stuff and head out the door.


We had an enjoyable breakfast and then I was back to the apartment is only around 9:30 AM. I tried to as little as possible on Sundays no particular reason except just to rest up a little bit. So I went out to the common area outside, the patio to read and enjoy the morning which I did. I wasn't shocked or anything but I was chagrined to find I had to share the patio with the feline that I cannot remember the name. This cat is a mess this certainly taken over the patio area – – best because a number of other residents tends to feed them – – but I was at the decent mood and if the cat didn't bother me I wasn't going to bother the Except maybe take its image which I did the cat didn't seem to mind. And that was pretty much it for the rest of the day. I played with my cell phone – – I'm actually playing the game • sucked into over the last couple weeks. Updated a journal and watched westbound aircraft fly into the area for windows where but the Jets are stacked up in the airplanes are coming in 10 minutes apart all afternoon long. I can still hear the jet engines coming in. It's almost dusk and if our totally motivated I could go out and see the aircraft stacked up one behind the others far back as the big front lights shine coming in 10 minutes apart until whenever the jets or people are both run out…

No comments: