Saturday, September 03, 2022

No way Home

 



it's almost 7:30 PM on Saturday night and still 94° outside. I just got back from taking some garbage out to the dumpster. I guess the temperature is uncomfortable to most people a least everybody seems to be complaining about how hot it is. I'm not complaining and I'm not necessarily enjoying the heat but I do enjoy the dryness and the opportunity to get out and do stuff.


I went to the movies today because it was national cinema day! The place where I go to movies were showing movies at $3 a shot which didn't bother me because I do the $18 month free movie pass that my theater so it was free regardless. I went to a Spiderman movie today I think the latest one “No Way Home”. I thought sure I had seen this Spiderman. The copyright date was 2021 so I think this particular movie was one which was supposed to been released during the Covid lockdown. I think it also might be the latest of the Spiderman franchise. This one also messed with a couple of marvels key concepts right now one being the multi-verse and the other one having someone knock you out of your body, I think they've talked about the astral body when this happens. I think it gained initial traction on the Hulk or possibly Dr. strange I can't remember which one went 1st. It's kind of pathetic that after they do something cool like that they tend to overuse it in the following features. There was a little surprised to see them use it on Peter Parker. I mean it just gets a little old I don't know over the form of laziness and not. I mean is certainly not one to talk as far as reusing techniques are concepts that seemed to work over and over again.


I was totally amazed because it seems like I had seen the movie before were thought that I had but the movie that I saw today felt totally new. There were a couple scenes that I thought I'd may be seen before but most of the movie look totally new to me which kind of blew it away. I was also intrigued the way they used all 3 Spiderman or actors who played Spiderman that was kind of cool. I don't know if I watch the movie again at the theater but who knows I might. When the movie was over I did a little shopping at Harmon's close to this moviehouse allows doing so noticed my bus pass. That's the weekend so I think I would have to wait 30 minutes before the next bus. I could do it but I'd much rather be home sucking on popsicle or something. I put my chairing dear drove home in the heat which I really didn't think it was that bad. If I had not had my hat on I might be whistling another tune. No problems whatsoever and is able to get home before the next bus passed me which is always good. I was kind of on the fence about going to the movies are not. I seriously could stay home and then paper pencil puzzles or if nothing else read the biography am currently reading through. I felt my going to the cinema was important not only for the day but for my well-being even if it was a Marvelokay offering


No comments: