Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Gothic Afternoon

Wednesday We are still quite a ways out from fall equinox which is Thursday the 22nd of this month. Next week. However the day was overcast with significance amounts of moisture falling different parts of the city but not too much here in Taylorsville. Enough however to keep me inside most the day. In fact I was chilly to the point that I cranked up the heater just under my workstation here at the computer. I guess I could've wore long sleeves but just not ready for that yet. I gave Gloria a row of quarters a few extra bucks this morning for some significant cleaning around the apartment or did my business. Gloria did not ask for the money of course she's way too smart for that I'm happy to be able to provide a little bit of direct income to the girl. She has a rough life but I'm really fortunate that she's part of my staff. I mean she would clean the apartment as much as she did for nothing had I asked. But she's out of quarters and who knows what else so, 15 extra bucks is really nothing for me, right now, but could be everything for her expression was laundry coming up. So not only did she clean the apartment i.e. swept the floors little mopping and cleaned out some of the countertops but makes my apartment look livable. You know me in chaos? Already am beginning to mess up the floors. Luckily, a Supergirl one more time before the weekend and maybe we can get a little bit more cleaning done by then. She's got a part-time job over the weekend on however come over for a couple hours and do little bit more deep cleaning right now it's a fairly good topical attack to the apartment. I don't for see much difference for the rest of the week. Be having storm after storm with a good probability of thundershowers and rain really typical weather for the autumn. I was always amazed at how many Gothic novels i.e. Frankenstein and such take place in early to late autumn even the infamous Raven takes place in December which I'm sure happen before the 21st so technically “nevermore” happened in late autumn. Just makes sense maybe it's the onset of the early sundown's and typically more moisture affecting the evenings or the days for that matter. Today wasn't necessarily cold when I went outside the few times that I did but inside city at my computer it was chilly again chilly enough to start my heater can sit back and enjoy a long afternoon drifting in and out of consciousness and feeling just a little guilty for not doing morewith a glorious late summer afternoon quickly turning to fall

No comments: