Monday, October 24, 2022

Moisture Monday… Kinda

 


Did I tell you that I stopped at that kind of bizarre clothing shop not far from the Sizzler steakhouse that I went to on Saturday? I like to go in this place look around and build up the courage to purchase something there. I jokingly call the place the hip-hop Emporium because I know it's where the local gangsters go to buy their wardrobes. The place is not necessarily a specialty shop they just offer oversized close at affordable price for all populations and when I say “all populations” I'm totally including low income minority factions. I mean this is a place where I can get 5XL size clothes, he'll probably larger that's when I stopped looking on the rack. 10 bucks for a long sleeve black shirt or other colors. I refrain from purchasing the 5 XL just because that would mean what if there were too large on me? I actually have a couple 5 XL's don't remember when I purchased them but they are pretty comfortable all things considered. I sent away for them somewhere. Today, I had Melissa Pull a Long sleeve off of my and I had her check the size which was a 3 XL and I chose that for my shirt of the day. Sadly, that size is way too short for me and my big belly and I spent the whole day pulling my shirt down over my obesity. I should have taken it off right then this morning run the shirt cropped up but I decided I would wear it all day. I am going to cut it up however either this evening or tomorrow sometime just so that I don't wear it again. The search pretty old anyway lots of holes in the fabric like bleach mistakes and such. The shirt would be pretty comfortable habit but larger.


It's pretty entertaining every time I've been in this gangster clothing emporium I've seen very few gangsters just there mothers and most likely significant others looking through the different clothing options reflecting the organizations insignias or trademarks. I think it's kind of a hoot. But purchasing clothes here is better than getting skinned alive over at the “big and tall” shops were the same shirt that I can purchase for $10 would cost me 40 or $50! I don't think I'll be purchasing the clothing anytime soon since I have a number of decent shirts already. I may pop down there may be after payday picked up 3 or 4 shirts just so that I will have something new to where the case I need something to wear under a jacket.


The precipitation was minimal this weekend just enough to keep me in. I was surprised this evening when I took last week's garbage to the dumpster how nice it was once I got outside. I thought it looked a lot colder. Need to run to the market and purchase 5 pounds of flour. I had a 5 pound sack of flour stuck in my pantry never opened when I did this weekend, to make cornbread, I found it was well infested with slugs and and husks of slugs past. I probably could assisted the debris out of the flour and used the flour to make cornbread but is just too disgusted with myself I knew that I had to use the frozen baking soda biscuits in the freezer before they to got too far out of date. I had forgotten that I actually have a canister of flour (actually I didn't have much in the canister when I found it) but forgotten all about it until I start looking this afternoon and found it way behind a bunch of brooms and mops and by utility closet/pantry. The flour in the canisters at least 2 years old and not very much so I figure I can dump it and get a new bag of flour that I can keep in the canister bug free… Hopefully. I didn't make it to the market today maybe tomorrow if the weather is not too bad when I get back from my Assist, Inc. duty. I have to go past the market and I could swing in pickup the flour. Need to pick up a few other things to. Of course, since I'm going out tomorrow, another cold front coming in and should be precipitating just as I head out for my meeting that's okay I could dress accordingly and I will enjoy autumn day hopefully receiving life-saving moisture this region needs…

No comments: