Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Summers Remorse

 


Wednesday I would really like to got more sleep than I did but I did okay all things considered. It was a Melissa day or should I say a home healthcare day or shower day so I just messed around the apartment until my worker got here when we did the deed. The weather is monotonous right now that's not meant as a criticism arose beautiful perfect for sitting outside in the sun once that sun comes up. Also if I had your travels to be a great time to be on the road riding buses of the train or whatever. However, I'm free right now that's a great gift.


The image of chosen today is one I took yesterday afternoon as the Legion of groundskeepers were clean up all the debris and mess they had created all day after our after noisy our of focused work. Either on their little lawnmowers that they can stand on carts and all around if you can't see the lawn more it appears they are just floating, to the industrial blowers and weed Wacker's that these guys used to go after all of the greenery at this place. I have to I am impressed with these guys they the many rock and gravel beds around the apartment complex were also targeted by the blowers. The 1st couple of seasons that this company worked on the apartments I grew quite frustrated because it was the summer, the windows were open I was trying to work out on my arm bike, in my bedroom, and listen to my radio but when these realms folk come by your window or even close to your window the noise decibels rise significantly to the point that if you're trying to follow a story from the radio you might as well forget it for have or how long Juan are one of his buddies are going to make it possible to do anything significant auditorily speaking.


Noisy as they are these guys and gals – – it's hard to tell since they all wear totally heavy clothing along with gloves and masks and hats. They look like professional burglars or bank robbers – – are incredible I cannot believe how hard they work in the noonday sun. Nothing seems to stop them. I don't know how many altogether there were but they must've stayed here for the whole day a good 8 hours or maybe 6 hours but I would be interested to know what their hourly rate is and how much this fall cleanup cost Utah nonprofit. I would say it would have to be thousands of not more dollars but maybe that's the cost of doing business on the higher end. Mind you Plymouth view is just one of many apartment complexes owned by this organization so these folks, I'm sure are somewhere else today, doing the job, cutting and blowing then cleaning up leaving the entire pile of flowers and plants which beautified the project all summer long to patiently wait for the cleanup crew with their loader to shovel this mound of summers beauty and the trucks carted off forever…

No comments: