Thursday, October 06, 2022

Social Thursday


It's almost the end of another week! Make it stop please I don't want to get any older. But I guess this is part of life still, I want to keep playing out in the sunshine, in my power chair riding the bus line during my meetings at meeting with friends. I'm just so intoxicated with this life it's all just so fragile.


I'm doing good, the sun shines warm borderline on hot and I've been able to be out in the sunshine limit today. I have however been involved with folks so it hasn't been a lot of me time that's okay I enjoyed those who I was with. I'm exhausted however. I think I woke up around 3 AM and never got back to sleep do not finally at 5 AM start my day. Thursday that means it's coffee social. I have to be somewhat social and friendly in this group. I don't have a lot in common with the group but they tend to tolerate me and I work really hard at being good and appropriate some of life's biggest challenges for you know who? I was so pleased we are going to some change with this group right now and the new corporate representative brought real doughnuts for the 1st time in a long while. The donuts were divine I only had one but that's all I needed. Later on I met with one of my old acting partners we had coffee just like adults. She is a person who also has a disability and uses a power chair and has just started using public transit with her power chair so it is quite a learning experience for her to come out to visit me but she did and she did very well. We sat in the coffee shop until they kicked us out is always surprises me that this place closes at 3 PM in the afternoon. I never get used to it always taken by surprise. We wandered over to my apartment complex to the courtyard which is hard surfaced with some shade and was able to visit there for an extended period time and then later I waited for her at the bus stop and saw her off. She did great! I think this person is good to great as she gets to understand her chair better get out and do more stuff. Luckily, with global warming we should have a very long autumn that should be up to get out and explore and increase her skills at public transit and using her power chair in public.


Since I was up so early this morning I am kind of planning on hitting the sack early this evening to try to catch up on sleep lost. I don't know if that will happen right now that's my plan. Unless of course, I get a 2nd wind and make some coffee and then start racing around the Internet to see what's available. It's also the night that She Hulk's new episode drops that would be fun as well. Lots to do before turning in slow notice a short metal have an image to post so bear with me dear reader and maybe I'll find something better tomorrow…

No comments: