Sunday, October 02, 2022

Autumn Radiant Heat

 


I really didn't have a lot going this afternoon. I was really hoping to spend some time out in the back just laying back in the sunshine. I keep thinking I'm going to get that but I really believe that aside from maybe a couple days coming up the latter part of this week those days of sitting in laying in the sun or past for this year anyway. I gave the concept a good try however. This morning I dressed a bit warmer than usual since I knew I would be traveling in the early morning from the apartment complex over to the restaurant for breakfast. So I put on one of my heavier tees – – almost a sweatshirt but not quite. I had no problem this morning on this afternoon the T-shirt was the only thing that saved me from coming in earlier than I did. At the black longsleeved T which I really do enjoy but sadly I think I'm wearing it out. I bought a couple of long sleepers a couple years ago at those T-shirts have pretty much run their course. You know were they so the wrist piecework tight around the end of the sleeve as well as the neckpiece that's worthy threads become loose and began failing and soon flesh begins the show through the little holes like an old friend at the end of their time the shirt begins to fade away. I wish I had sown in my life who could drag me around and help me shop. I had one caregiver, Annette who I hired to go with me to find some close a couple years ago. She's moved on now and I need to find someone else who has the skills the patient's to help me find some discipline to close.


I didn't stay long outside there was just enough cloud cover to cut the heat of the direct rays which make sitting out doable on days like today. I had my book is also a cell phone I was set but after 10 to 15 minutes I knew that was going to be all as good due outside today. Sunday afternoons to be somewhat tedious for someone like me. I've only watched one movie today who did not want to have to report to my staff tomorrow that all I did today was watch movies. But there is nothing much else for me to do since I tried not to labor anymore on Sunday that I have to. I have the finger steaks from last night for dinner which I'm planning on either baking the potato or making some fake potatoes and then cutting up one of the larger meat strips and calling that dinner. I may even open a can of spinach just so I can say I had something green to go along with my protein and that should be it. I could bake a cake but that again is more labor than I like to do on a day like today. I should've cooked yesterday. I stopped and got a dark chocolate cake to bake. One last thing about my time out in the sun today was not I am purpose chose this black longsleeved T on the option of sitting in the sun laid it draw the heat into me. It was not necessarily a flawed idea, the plan worked and I did feel the radiant energy be absorbed by my cotton shirt but it just wasn't enough to make me want to stay out in the afternoon Sunday Sun…

No comments: