Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Vote Season Starts Now

 

I guess the best part about retirement, once one gets over the preceding guilt of not doing anything, is just that you don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I make this statement at the beginning of this blog presents another day when I really haven't done a whole hell of a lot except just poop in shower and hang around the apartment complex. Actually I did take off this afternoon and did some quick shopping at the market just down the street. Of course I did my 60 minutes on the arm by this afternoon while listening to NPR but that's about it. I could say I use this day as an adjustment day to get used to my just returned chair from the shop. It is been a bit of an adjustment I wish my backup chair ran as good as this chair does probably just stay in the backup chair however I do love the elevator function of the seat. I use it all the time, the elevator function. So tonight my butt hurts a little bit I don't know which that's the chair are my shorts bunched up underneath my buttocks and where that cloth is bunched up start pressure pain. It's getting late all not be up a whole lot longer. Hopefully tomorrow my cushion will be more supportive.


My election packet came in the mail today. The local news threatened that it would ensure enough when I open my box there it sat. I'm not opened the document yet. Maybe tomorrow maybe something to do over the weekend. I'm not too happy about this election midterm wise. I'm going to vote for somebody that I don't necessarily have a lot of faith in so I'm basically voting to 1 vote and to to try to block the incumbent which I think is a real bizarre little guy. I've never liked the guy and I don't trust him besides he tries to sell himself off as a personal friend of the last president of this country. He also uses major characters from the book of Mormon to justify his support for the Republican crook. I mean that's enough right there or it should be to cancel anybody's vote for the little twerp. Sadly however, I don't think the guy voted for has a chance in hell/Zion to pull off a win. The whole election process this year is like a chapter out of bizarro land. Down is up, left is right and just means no and vice versa. I wish I could be more active in politics but I've just never been able to stomach the whole process. I should talk with my old friend DD lives in California. This is a man of great wisdom surviving in the bizarre political land. If he can survive is surely can hear in Zion. So next day or so I was sit down with the hot cup of coffee that was also afraid of alcohol admit myself a drink and go through the election document or the ballot. I just want to block the vote for Mike Lee and hope for the best on all the rest.

No comments: