Saturday, October 29, 2022

Slack Day Saturday

 


I really should've been more productive today, but it's Saturday and that sort of a day of rest for me I guess. Once again there is no reason to go anywhere. Actually, there was a shooter guy got my shot/vaccination today but that pretty much slip my mind. You know what? I did go out earlier in the day. Went to coffee with Billie is a couple of other residents here the complex. I think we had a pretty good discussion and felt rather comfortable with the crew there at the coffee shop. We are becoming regulars not sure what that really means except for the now is on site and often the drinks we tend to prefer and they are always just kind at least to me. Something really interesting occurred today at the coffee shop. Little guy came around selling tamales. I've been looking for tamales for a long time. They had a pretty good little deal going 3 tamales for 5 bucks which I guess is not too bad. The made fresh all kinds of different tamales. I chose chicken and green think these are peppers. I had when I got home which I felt pretty good then this evening I hadtaquitos and tamales or one ta…male with peppers. Not a bad Saturday night dinner



I pretty much spent the rest of the day in my apartment. I watched some Marvel as always and on the productive side I actually got the letters printed and the envelopes! Now I just have to sign the letters, stuff the envelopes with the letters and then put the cash available of going to the kids. I paid for my coffee with the $20 bill I been carrying around as mad money and made sure I had a couple $5 bills in return. So I know how enough money to get the kids $5 bills for the letters. I hope they appreciate the money especially since the update significantly. Still in inflation is really taking care of any increase I may have produced but I think they can still buy at least one cheap hamburger McDonald's I don't know about fries and a drink but the burger for sure. I guess having a large part of the project on the lobby to spend the rest of the afternoon and evening watching television and that's about it. I was going to fix some steaks, I actually got frozen meat out of the freezer. I was going to try to fix it this afternoon so I have something for tomorrow but it just didn't happen.” Hoping Gloria would bring by some more chili. She kind of indicated she would yesterday that would've been perfect for tonight. Maybe, I can open up some chili to put in refrigerator for tomorrow so I don't have to do a lot of work tomorrow.


I'm sleepy tonight. I woke again at 3 AM but did be able to get back to sleep for a little while. I do not think I was drugged out as I was yesterday. Looks like this can be just market me again tomorrow morning for breakfast. I got a text from Jasmine seemed gained indicating she and Jackson were headed for the dunes. So, this is mostly proud of the night but I'm a knock off, hopes I got my 500 words at least maybe gets to bed early

No comments: