Friday, December 30, 2022

Coffee Pot Backup

 



Today I hit the jackpot. Now I know it's a small thing but it's not such a small thing was a Friday or Saturday night washing the coffee pot/Carafe and suddenly the carafe slips from your hands landing squarely on your stone countertop and totally breaks into million piecesOr the carafeSlips from your hands and began lands on something hard and disintegrates. Not only do you have the trauma of cleanup but you are left with something far worse now coffee. This is only happened to me a few times each time luckily I had some sort of default option but was pretty pathetic like drinking coffee from the Brewer into account were large jar or whatever trying to trick on all switch underneath the coffee maker spout until you can make it over to Walmart are some other appliance type store to find another replacementPot. Even worse trying to order the exact carafe off of the Internet. It seems like Easy task but lately it's gutwrenching. I live in terror ordering the wrong thing that either just keeping something you don't want are going to the trauma of happiness send it back.I understand that most people sending something back should not be a big deal but for me start sweating just talking about the whole thing.


This morning when I went down to the common area to check the giveaway table I was amazed is find 3 or 4 Coffee carafes among all the other items on the table and one of them was a Black & Decker Carafe just like the one I currently have in the coffee maker! I understood that weird thing that I do digging out going to do something else and come back and get it but you have invariably gone when I return. So I stopped what I was doing immediately that the Black & Decker headed back to the apartment. I Hate handling glass. But I gingerly moved the carafe from my friends onto the shelf by the sink there Coffee carafe sits. I could try to put the device Away until I can find somebody with more capable hands the put the carafe on a high shelf hopefully never to be used but an emergency should I need one there it will be. Just writing this puts my heart at ease.


Tomorrow's New Year's eve. I kind of wanted to find a liquor store just in case I want to come by tomorrow night. I have a little gin in my closetAs well as Bailey's and some other coffee flavoring liquors. It's not like them going to be entertaining just me and my TV/streamer. I also have a bottle and a half of wine I have enough. I think I just want to get out but I didn't. I let the weather dictate my day once again not proud of that some things are just as they are . So tomorrow whether providing – out and pickups at the Ritz crackers and other things for small single celebration


No comments: