Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Fa La La


Finally a day that I didn't have to do anything or go anywhere, unless I wanted to. With that in mind I spent way too much time watching reruns of Ally McBeal. I'm working through the 1st season which am totally enjoying. Interestingly I forgot what a sick puppy that alley was. She really was a mental health poster child. I like to show however and I like the whole concept the upbeat law practice and how bizarre all the little lawyers were. I remember watching that show when it 1st aired and thinking how great of a been delivered that lifestyle having that job in enjoy that kind of money someplace like Boston. I kind of feel guilty for spending so much time watching the season I don't know if I'll follow through with the other seasons of the show. It's been a nice break however during this cold time.


The sun broke through late in the afternoon melting a lot of snow which fell earlier today to the point that I wanted to eat some of that spaghetti I made with Tim's contributions meatball sauce. However I did not have any Parmesan cheese. I know that sounds pathetic problems of the middle class or middle-class wannabes. So I suited up and headed across the street for a quick run through the market enjoying shopping, wistfully looking up pieces of meat that I could afford but would never purchase and getting a few treats in this case the Parmesan cheese and a backup role of floss and a loaf of bread and 9 grain loaf of bread smaller in size but great in flavor looking forward to toast and sandwiches made with the spread. I can probably enjoyed by spaghetti without the Parmesan but the got me out of the apartment complex and onto the streets. Sidewalks on the west side of the street or mess I don't know how I would get those business owners to enforce the law a snow removal. I made it through this late afternoon run for the later when the snow begins to freeze and become a treacherous trying to get through there on a power chair. This type of task might be good for the next snowstorm.


I just checked yesterday posting and I'm surprised that I didn't include information about the Christians coming over to Christmas carols. Characteristically I don't really participate in things like communal singing and more pointedly Christmas caroling. Others just take however local Baptist Church at posted information about them coming over to facilitate an evening of Christmas carols and they were going to bring treats. I went for the treats. However, as corny as it was soon I found myself singing away at the top of my lungs enjoying the Christmas carols. The event was well planned those Baptists/Christians really know how to troll for souls. Best part there was just a pile of homemade cookies. Oatmeal and chocolate chip some of the cookies actually crisped or least they were soggy. I got my fair share of cookies and headed back to the room. The preacher actually gave a reading from the gospel of Luke: the traditional Christmas story which wasn't too bad. I enjoyed being a bad boy compiling up the cookies and so to get infected with the Christmas cheer…

No comments: