Monday, December 26, 2022

Marvelous Monday

 


After yesterday's trauma in the bathroom I was just excited to wake up this morning for a brand-new day with a relatively empty Colon even emptier afterLissy my home health person/attendant care showed up for my regular program. Poop and a shower. And again everything went just fine. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the event and how I could've better and the whole situation. I will take everyone at their word and call upon them earlier next time it hopes to circumvent a similar situation.


My day was relatively uneventful, perhaps the high point was wondering down to the for your visiting some consumers/renters regarding their Christmas follies. Other than that I spent the afternoon working out with my arm by for my 60 minutes . I was in the middle of my workout when I hear a knock on my door and surprisingly it was my old roommate Kelly or KC. Once again the diligent reader sent back through many of the posts and read more about me and my roommate Kelly. Kelly dropped by to give me more Christmas! I was kind of blown away cinnamon rolls, cookies tortilla chips and salsa (who made) and even as Kelly said “folding money” a very righteous $20 bill! How lucky am I? Have such great friends. Kelly was in town to visit his in-laws broke away momentarily to drop off my goodies and to check in on me to make sure I was okay and having a great holiday. Seriously, it's so great to have friends who care. I have manyand am thankful that Kelly is one.


One of the gifts that I got yesterday was' to call from Mark Anthony what a great piece of technology something to actually help one sleep. I have 2 pillows I use, 1 is for hugging and the other one is my head. I have been using the small's quite manageable pillow. It's pretty effective and I've enjoyed having the little guy but this posteriorpedic is quite comfortable and certainly got me through the night and style. Work actually hold onto the box it came in so he can send it back if I wasn't pleased with the product. I plan to keep the pillow and lookforward too many nights of resting my head on this great pillow. I got so many gifts I'm still trying to focus on all them. I got some nice blanket type things especially a Marvel comic flannel blanket that can use as a leg wraparoud. I will truly be silent now. I got another really nice wraparound which I think will be great for television during at night. And I mentioned yesterday I also he Jaxon black watch cap. I'm not good try to fool myself for a moment thinking I look as cool as Jaxon. But I'll wear it with as much styles I could muster up.


So tonight I have fresh pastries, summer sausage and cheese I even got a ottle wine which are probably keep for years before opening. The only drawback is my backside is becoming tender. I hope I don't have skin breakdown I need to be careful. Lissy did not notice one this morning when she was checking me over and she applied new tattoo taped to my butt so it should be covered by just a little cautious in the full painful. I may get to bed early tonight take the weight off my butt rub some lotion on my butt good and soft see if I can help with healing if there needs to be a healing take place…

No comments: