Sunday, December 04, 2022

Flower Stamps and the December Mail Out


Envelopes and stamps getting ready to go


The most productive thing I have done today was to actually begin the final leg of the monthly mail out. I so want to get something out I printed out mom Hughes letter, and envelope which I stamped signed the letter concealed it in the envelope and took it down to the mailroom to make sure or not with mornings mail. I was able to print the rest of the envelopes that I needed but I really can't do much more until I get the Christmas gifts which this year is going to be $20 bills. I guess I could do the visa gift card thing that I think this you eldest of the $20 bills and call it good. The kids can spend the 20 anywhere. That is the easiest way for me to do Christmas this year was appropriate or not another question. You know I forgot that I did have breakfast with the kids this morning.


I was worried last night about hitting the sack with this arm that was seem to be problematic if I got to bed no problem. And this morning I woke about 4:55 AM and really did not get back to sleep giving up about 5:45 AM. I wasn't sure what I was going to face transferring into my chair from the bed since the arm was nonnegotiable's far as the slant went. However, I did realize that if I raise the foot of the bed the way I do before transfer it will kind of assist me slide it into the chair. I shouldn't have worried because as us trying to negotiate the arm and when I put my weight on the arm something snapped and the arm went down so that problem is solved at the cost of I don't know what to the rest of the chair. Worse case it will be the arm of the chair but I think it is what happened the last time this happened and I somehow break that adjustment piece. Sadly however I'm destroying the chair again. Remember when the problems they found when they looked at my chair this last time was how the back was broken? Well I think that has happened because of the way that I use the chair to get dressed in such putting weight on that backside that lifts up and down. I'm afraid is just a matter of time before the back is broken again. I guess, and rightly so, these chairs were not designed for someone like me. Someone half between a paraplegic in a quadriplegic someone who needs a lot of assistance to be independent. I just have to remember to get a hold of Allen in the morning, nor does need to come out to adjust this arm since I already have.


Breakfast with Mark Anthony and the kids was enjoyable. It's great to communicate with these guys as adults and talk about historic things which happened us as a young family before the great breakup. I do not know how healthy this all is, but I'm but I'm greatly enjoying the experience. This next week Jasmine is indicated she's coming over to help me decorate for Christmas this is definitely new behavior for both of us and will be interested to see how it flows. That means and what have to secure some kind of Christmas trees or whatever we find a place to put the Yule time celebration.


Speaking of problems with the chair. The Christians began to take a number of my butt. Feeling some pain which I think could be dangerous. I will have Melissa look at my butt in the morning and see what she thinks. I need another cushion that is for sure the discovered figure out how the finagle such a device…



No comments: