Friday, December 16, 2022

Writers Guild Canceled: Broken Heart

 


The writers Guild was supposed to have lunch today, I guess our holiday lunch – you know they are just 3 of us this writers Guild. I think I refer to it as such a desperate attempt to think that I continue to write anything I write with any diligence this is silly blog. Thank God for the blog with my gold pass to writers group. Sadly, where the members of the group is having heart surgery of some kind of the other individual has transportation issues. So, there was no lunch. Hopefully, Jerry will survive this cardiac surgery and Lori and I Jerry will have a lunch soon. I chose to lay low today again trying to favor my rear end. Luckily, unfortunately or whatever my home health person agrees with me there something wrong with my chair. Things just are not the way they used to be. She dresses me on Wednesdays and Fridays and it's now more difficult to get those shorts over my hips now than it used to be. For some reason I cannot stand on my right foot as I used to. My foot can no longer get purchase on the footpad to let me “stand” up high enough to pull the shorts on up over the hips. I can still do it but I'm having to relearn the whole process and figure out a new way of doing things. That seems to be the case now more often than not.


I believe I mentioned in earlier posts that with the cessation of yesterday's storm the snows of past for the time being offering perhaps 5 days to 6 days of clear skies which also means frigid temperatures. And though I'm one tough hombre I don't want to be out in the cold anymore that I have to even with cool wraparound on my legs. Actually I did cross the street to the local coffee shop and had them grind a pound of Italian coffee for me. I'm just about out. I'm counting the coffee is a gift for my brother who sent me $100. I also gave my home health person 20 bucks from that Christmas present for my brother. It's Friday night and I didn't want her to be without a pack of cigarettes were cheap bola vodka. I hope she makes a purchase that stays in and does nothing radical. I love both my home health people and I don't want to see anything happen to either one.


Supposedly a couple of us here the apartment complex are going to meet for coffee tomorrow, across the street at Hidden Peaks coffee shop. I don't know about my friend across the hall she's been very quiet this week not feeling very well and has me a bit worried. But I was talking to only other folks who lives upstairs, on the 2nd floor who says she's going to be there. So, I guess I'll go and see who shows up. So this early in the morning my butt should be okay by them fully later in the day when I think the tissue gets tired my rear end against hurt and I need to lay my chair back take the pressure off the soft tissue of the rear end. I doubt I'll go anywhere else tomorrow if I were to go anywhere it would be up to the dollar store and try to get some boxed milk. I really like the boxed milk they carry. The belt stores well and has a pleasant taste and I love having 4 or 5 boxes of my pantry that makes me feel prepared…

No comments: