Monday, December 12, 2022

Managing Monday

 


It's always nice to wake up to clean floors! Still enjoying the clean job the grandkids did on the apartment. Sadly however making my breakfast drink I began dropping things to the floor and once again the process continues entropy. Fortunately for me I did not wake up to snow. I was kind of worried by the amount of energy the local meteorologists were having or exhibiting my local news segments. What about few tasks at one of the complete for today was to get over to the market and restock my jalapeno peppers and vegetable juice and a few other things for sure the main items that I have my morning treat. I did, this time, actually spend the extra money and by the high-end Apple cider with the mother. The only problem is the high-end juices sold the glass bottle which intimidates me greatly especially since the hook that I used to anchor the basket to my lap has not been working as well as it has been since I got my chair back to the shop. So I had to be very careful on my way home. I had 2 large cans sliced jalapeno peppers pickled, 2 bottles of vegetable juice spicy into smaller cans of sliced peppers and of course the glass ball of apple cider vinegar with the mother. Needless to say I did not want to drop this basket it was just too heavy. Look what however is able to get home without any problems. Should have enough to get me through this week before I have to go back to the market which I will want to do before Christmas anyway. I'm thinking of doing a roast beef for Christmas Day but I'm not really sure that. I would like a ham as well but it's hard to choose.


Earlier today a good friend Tim the little Asian lady has taking a liking to the 3 of us at the end of the hall is not bring us food on a regular basis. This morning it was rice and cabbage rolls which are really quite good actually. My neighbor across the hall could meet the dishes because of the spice nature and given to me which I decided to incorporate into what was left of the vegetable beef soup I made last week. I think the Which make a nice addition as mostly hamburger meatball. So that's is a couple more meals actually so imagine my pleased confusion when I got home and found another white plastic bag hanging from my door handle. I didn't actually retrieve the bag until later on in the afternoon right around dinnertime I opened the bag there was a couple of hot dogs and a piece of pizza! I have no idea who this is from but once again at least 2 more meals one of which I have for dinner a hot dog with lots of mustard.


I also washed my clothes today. I rarely watch close on Monday but because of certain events I missed my usual washday. That's okay though because Dianne recently returned from her week voyage and is able to visit with her over the phone over video chat while I folded shorts and hung the shirts.


Most spectacular day but a productive day and a rewarding day. I got a call from my brother indicating that it said my Christmas card they always does that to make sure that I open it up immediately to make sure that he gotten to me with the money that he put inside for me so all in all a very productive day…

No comments: