Saturday, December 10, 2022

Saturday Night Sugar and Baileys Coffee

 



I've blown off another perfectly good Saturday for no apparent reason except that I could do so and I didn't even have to get up early this morning to go over the coffee because the other participants were not going this week. I don't know of we ran the Saturday coffee course or not but I just blowing off the morning actually trying to get dressed. Seems like if I have a deadline to meet address much more quickly and have less problems trying to be dressed. This morning I could not do the shorts of the ended up resorting to one of my early inventions the button extender. Fortunately I had one buried relatively deep in my drawer. The device worked just fine I had along tail T shirt which covered everything up I was good to go. I'm afraid of going to have to engineer up some more button extenders must be putting on weight… Drat.! Actually I'd did do one thing today I boiled up some noodles to use with Tim's spaghetti sauce she brought over the other day. Of course I finished off half a bag of noodles that I have left over from the last spaghetti event and it pretty much drank up all the spaghetti sauce Tim brought over. I ended up making another small batch of spaghetti sauce. I was pleasantly surprised to have everything I wanted for the sauce. I should try to put together the sauce with the right ingredients. The small can of tomato sauce that I had access to was way beyond the expiration date of actually look brown! I didn't feel comfortable so it back in action found a can of been said”Italian spaghetti sauce” all the ingredients were right there upon the top put on the stove and let it heat up and add that to the noodles and it worked out just right. I didn't think about it at the time but I did of using Angel hair noodles and I probably shouldn't just use regular noodles. I do have a box of those but I want to use up the rest of the Angel hair. It made some pretty decent noodles and I chopped up the because so I have good chunks of hamburger. This will need to be through Sunday is not beyond. But more importantly the baby think I didn't totally waste the day. I also worked out for its worth.


We have an interesting room upstairs near the apartment complex. Actually the place, vexes me because it's a classroom but all the seniors of overtaken ve jigsaw puzzle emporium. I given up trying to do anything crafty up there but what's interesting is that there are a number of junk machines up there. Soft drink machine which is great all kinds of soda, and all kinds of drinks. There is also a good-sized junk machine ie. candy and assorted items that doesn't do anybody any good. Everything from lifesavers to tater chips and night for me Oreo cookies and donuts. All for about a dollar 25 or less. It's not necessarily deal but that's enough sugar and sweetness to get you through an evening so you don't have to go across the street in the darkness on the snow are whatever to get you sugar fix its all right there. Most people forget that it's there but I don't I know it's there. The only trouble for me is that the product falls all the way down to the bottom of the machine that you have to be able to bend down stick your head in there and grabbed a product which is really hard for me to do.. I don't know I can do it but I have before I have to have a stick to help pull it out. It's also difficult to get change when it drops down into the return. Luckily tonight Ruby was working proposals that she help me that's my sugar that's as good as it gets on a Saturday night…

No comments: