Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Bold and Cold

 

It's getting old, the cold and the sideways snow and the white out outside my window. These are the true feelings I'm having right now. As of last night when I returned a call to my contact and assist, Inc. I was going to go to the meeting this morning as I usually do on Tuesday mornings when we have enough applications to consider. However, late last night when I took the trash out I was overwhelmed with the amount of snow falling and the wind blowing at and I guess that didn't really let up during the night at least very much. So much snow had fallen that I actually called Andrea's and told him that I was not going to come in for the meeting and he seemed to understand. I don't know if I got spooked because of all the negative terms for the weather the morning show used are the fact that the snow was coming down and the temperatures were in the 30s and I really didn't know if I could break snow to get downtown and bottom-line I didn't know if I wanted to. I mean if I really wanted to get downtown and make sure I could I work of the 217 inbound and gotten off at the college where 47 links up that were taken me into the train then downtown. That would've been relatively easy but very uncomfortable and Maybe I just needed comfort Over my social commitment. Supposedly, by the end of the week temperatures begin to increase in precipitation name is now will decrease. But until then it will be unseasonably cold just barely above freezing and will have a little bit more snow tomorrow morning.

So right now is the promise of upper 60° temperatures by Easter Sunday, this weekend, that's keeping me going at least for the time being. Sadly, I have put a lot of attention into Netflix, Amazon prime and of course Disney plus. And now Paramount Plus. I know way too much television or electronics fixes.


I finished the novel I've been reading the past couple of months/weeks last evening it was pretty enjoyable but of course that means now I have to find another. I read about a half an hour to an hour every night before I go to sleep I'm finding it's very helpful. I actually wanted to take the bus down to the DI and 70 S. just straight downloaded road from my apartment but because of the sideways snow and the near whiteout conditions I pussied out unwanted backup to the library here the apartment complex which they have a pretty good when I have to admit them there even look like there is some new volumes up there. I noticed there were some interesting cookbooks that I'd never noticed before especially some cookbooks on crockpot cooking and there is a great volume on castles specially castles of antiquity. Hopefully that volume will be ready when I'm ready but I'm sure it will be gone by then it's too nice a book to stick around. The look I got was a hardback and I just assume have a paper back, paperbacks see much more accommodating to reading in bed that the clunky balky hardbacks.It's not a huge book but this volume will keep me occupied well into the spring sometimes that's all person class for

No comments: