Sunday, April 30, 2023

Goodbye fine April

 


This is the last day of April hard to believe, this month just went so fast. I wonder if the rest of the year will go as quickly hard to say. Today was absolutely beautiful though that she got to the mid-80s temperature wise warmest it's been all year. I sat outside and read for quite a while and referred it may have gotten a little bit too much sun. Tomorrow's even supposed to be warmer. Most be warm all week long warmer than usual will be get a real sad event when the high-pressure system eventually erodes in a low-pressure system comes in with lower temperatures and even storms. The only positive for me anyway is that the storms will most likely be afternoon thunderstorms and I do like those. But these are strange times the weather is not acting normal by any means I best be careful for what I wish for specially in respect to storms.


I almost went to the movies again today but decided not to after I realized I had letters to process to get into the mail by tomorrow morning. Letters to family I truly believe is a function that is appropriate for the Sabbath not the mall go to get all religious on you but I would try to keep the Sabbath somewhat work free for the last couple of months it really does feel kind of good to get the rest. I try to get everything done by Saturday night that I need to have done over Sunday for Monday. Like if I were going to have my pepper vegetable juice drink for Sunday I try to have already to go by Saturday night and just put the mug of juice in the refrigerator with the pickled carrots and peppers and all I have to do is add the ice on Sunday morning. So most of the work done is done on Saturday. It's kind of hard to justify my going out to breakfast every Sunday morning now with the kids except that – – even though I'm causing others to work – – I think doing a family activity like this is acceptable maybe it doesn't even really matter except for me quality time with what family I do have in this area. Mark had an event yesterday and paid fairly well I guess because he picked up the check for breakfast today that's always good. I'd even ordered extra bacon crisp. It was a treat to have Jackson and Jasmine there as well. Jasmine always has a lot on her plate that she needs to verbalize and talk through. Sometimes I have not as much patience as I should with the granddaughter but Mark does a great job listing to her and giving her guidance and great instruction. I'm still a little worried about Mark but his health seems to be a little bit better this week I just hope you get some kind of resolution. We talk ourselves out and it's time to move on. Everyone goes their way. For me, I of course went back to the apartment.


The day did not get hot for say but very comfortable in fact I wore the shirt the kids did give me for my birthday which is a short sleeve shirt and I felt comfortable all day especially outside which I was kind of surprised. I didn't necessarily watch marvels today as much as I used one of the old Marvel movies as a background noisemaker for me to use getting the letters out. I assigned, stuffed and sealed I applied the stamps and in the and took them down to the mailboxes and dumped them into the outgoing mail slot. All going out on 1 May tomorrow morning. Soice long April it was quick but nice…

No comments: