Saturday, April 29, 2023

Bright Days and Dark Theaters

 


It's been a perfectly wonderful day except for lack of any significant social contact with the exception of one or 2 people. The day got warm, clear skies and a radical sun produced the day that temperatures rose up into the 80s a perfect data hop on the bus to check some things out. I was a little conflicted as to what really to do because having finished the kid letters should I just sit still put my nose to the grindstone and finished the process of printing envelopes getting the envelope stamped folding the letters and stuffing envelopes or blow off responsibility and go out and have a good time enjoying the sun maybe get some food and do some window shopping or at least check out the movies. So I figure out a way to do all of the above. A check to see the times of the movies that I might want to see cross checked with the UTA bus schedule trying to the buses are coming and then in a focused effort I would at least print the envelopes and the letters to process them tomorrow and have them ready to go on Monday morning the 1st of May.


Of course, nothing is ever easy in my printer turned itself off. I spent nearly an hour trying to figure out what was wrong or why I couldn't get the printer to receive the letters I was trying to print then finally, and I don't know what I did really, I finally got there printed start printing the envelopes. Following the envelopes of course I printed the actual letters and have them ready for processing tomorrow and I still had at least 45 minutes to catch the bus up to the movies which I did. I was able to get a sandwich at Subway and then some candy to sneak into the movie itself milk duds and watermelon chewy candy. I am going to movies today the one about Judy Blume which is really pretty good I enjoyed it yet the movie was kind of iffy it was a kids show about super Mario. Of course, I would not even have considered the movie had I had to pay for it but since it was on the all the movies I can go to program I thought what the hell. I even bought popcorn and a drink.


I was more than ready to wander down to the bus stop to catch the bus home. It had a pretty great afternoon of irresponsibility sitting in a darkened room watching fictitious events of other people's lives. I'm always amazed at how much physicality driving one of these power chairs is how tired I am at the end of a day or just sitting in the powered device going from point A to point B. At one point during the day Mark Anthony make contact with me and we identified that we would be going to breakfast tomorrow. This of course will make my weekend. I'm feeling okay bowel wise looking at a fairly decent movement on Thursday night and Friday morning. I should be okay until Monday morning. As I said the temperature was in the 80s today so I sat outside and read for a while before watching part of guardians of the galaxy volume 1. I'll try to get to bed early tonight so I can rise early enough to make sure I get to the restaurant and time. It's been a pretty good day…

No comments: