Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Wednesday's Wisdom

 


Surprisingly, the day was warm even though the sun did not shine – – it's the warm before the storm – – it looked cold but it was not. Cold weather is coming, there actually indicating there may be snow on the valley floor by Friday but won't last long will be back in the 70s before too long. However, I didn't do much of my day even though it was nice. I think I have a wound on my butt and I felt I'd better take it easy and since it was Wednesday I figured it it was a good day to do wash do it all the way so the only thing I have tomorrow, as far as I know, is the coffee social. That means I need to get over to the market today – – which I did pick up some cheap baked goods at the dollar store. I did a fast run through the market just in case they had something good in the throwaway section but there is nothing there I want to take a chance on. So far, the people taken to my treats fairly well so far. We got 3 different kinds of cookies for tomorrow and hopefully one or 2 of the participants make something and brings them so I'm sure we've got it covered.


I'm actually getting some of my face. I think I might even have a low-level burn, nothing painful just a tight feeling to the skin. I'm quite red-faced when I look in the mirror and always wonder “did I do it this time? Too much time in the sun ever started a melanoma?” I sure hope not a do like the sun melts glory. I'm Whittling away at the ham I cook…ed for Easter. It's not going down very fast but today I made a ham salad sandwich and almost got a chance to either for lunch but just as I was finishing I had a knock on the door and was Jennifer the building manager. Someone brought her and avocado sandwich and she does not like avocados so she thought of me so I had an avocado sandwich for lunch and later on my ham salad for dinner. Was I should pretty good if I knew how to use my food processor I could probably make a much better product. I would never of offered it to anyone else but I thought it was tasty and I might do it again since I have the ham to do with.


My home health person was going through a bit of trauma this morning. She lives in a pretty tough neighborhood the North Salt Lake. She woke to the back window of her vehicle smashed and crashed and it will cost of $200 to repair. This poor kid just cannot get a break. I do worry about her of them always kind of surprised to see her come to my door on Wednesday morning's. I wish I could give her the $200 but that wouldn't do any of us of the good. The schedule survivor should finagle a way to work it down before she can get by… I hope. I probably give her about $20 a week in tips when she does a few other things around the apartment besides my regular bathing and bowel routine. I really appreciate what she does as far as the big-money things go by car payments, car repair and rent I just can't do that. The good doctor I used to work with backing away old days was just that Goldman's soul who would give anybody anything they thought they needed it. It got so bad to the point that his family freaked out only took away his rights place to mental long-term care facility and that was the last frigate like good old Mac had. Still breaks my heart. That would be great to help people like that however special ones that are really trying.

No comments: