Sunday, April 02, 2023

Marvel – US

 


We didn't do breakfast this morning as we usually do on Sunday mornings. Seemed like both kids are sick which is okay with done pretty well so far. I thought about getting up and going over and having breakfast by myself but that didn't seem to be what I really wanted. I ended up just having coffee, some of the roast beef I cooked yesterday and by green pepper and vegetable juice concoction for breakfast. Probably still more calories than I needed and I didn't have as many green peppers as I would liked but enough to still give the drink the gazpacho feeling. I actually felt pretty good this morning. Since I didn't have to get up early to make sure that I to the restaurant dressed on time I actually turned off When I went to bed last night and slept until actually around 7:30 AM which never happens on a Sunday.


Hopefully this week I'll be able to take the bus on down to 80 S. super Smith pick up one of the number 10 can size container of sliced jalapeno peppers. I have found some possibly on the Internet but I don't want to take the challenge of buying something that big and having it be wrong. I did that this weekend with what I thought was a small can of sliced jalapenos, I bought 2 yesterday when I was at Walmart I didn't check close enough because one was whole peppers and the other one was sliced. I opened the whole peppers last night Then finding my mistake had to figure out what to do with the whole peppers because I'm not in the mood for whole peppers right now so I stashed them in my backup pitcher that I use for keeping extra volumes of the vinegar water the peppers come in. I think I'll sit there fine for a while. But since I use so many peppers from day-to-day I think the number tens might be advantageous and less expensive. The number 10 can cost $7 at that Smith's. That should hold it for a while I just have to figure out a way to get them home.


I've been pretty undirected all day, choosing to spend the day and Marvel universe. Today I watched the Thor collection. I'm amazed how much I enjoy these productions. After I finished watching the features I went back to the selection area and watched a couple of “Assembling” production of how they made the films, 58 minute productions of behind the scenes stuff of the movies. I really look like those guys have a great time making these films.


Well it's about time to start another week looks like it's going to be another cold and damp week with the 1st couple days being rainy even with a little snow. Springs out there I know it is I just have to keep being patient. Of course, I'm still trying to get the ink into my printer soaring finished the kid letter project for April. Of course this is also the day that I'll be going into my, Assist meeting and I'll probably get caught smack dab in the middle of the snowstorm. Which will be too bad because like I said before spring snow is warm snow

No comments: