Sunday, April 16, 2023

Vampires, Demons and Breakfast Oh No!

 




I have to admit today was a movie they weather is at the movies itself or streaming on the Internet it was a great movie day for me. Started out with a great breakfast of the kids a fine Sunday morning with plenty of sunshine, a little chill in the air but not bad in less than perfect service at the restaurant which is kind of weird because traditionally they've treated us very well there. I really wouldn't mind another venue but it's hard to get anywhere by 8 o'clock on Sunday morning with public transit. I just appreciate that Mark always comes in for breakfast. We had a pretty good discussion Mark I Jasmine but it got a little political which is a little disconcerting but not bad. Good discussion. Jasmine has lots of questions as she is becoming of age and becoming more sensitive to city national and international events. I think her boyfriend is a little bit more conservative than we are which kind of confuses Jasmine a little bit she has lots of questions and many times an answer which aligns with what she wants to believe versus what is really happening.


The day was a little chilly but I was still committed to take at least one movie but 1st I had to go to the apartment pick up some cash in the lap blanket just to be more comfortable. The blanket came in handy later on when I was waiting for the bus to go home following the movies. That's correct plural I went to a couple movies both of them dealing with it are supernatural are satanic themes one of them being the old exorcis. I think it's from the same outfit which did the original exorcist back in the 70s. It was kind of silly Catholic Church's short takes a lot of hits on the static movies. The other movie, the one I went to 1st, something like Rehnquist or something was okay but not stellar by any means. I pretty much went to it because one of my favorite actors starred in the show I can't think of his name I called the dog faced boy – – she's got this long face he was in city of Angels a bunch of other movies. I like it a lot I just wish I could remember his name Cage is his name not sure about the 1st nameOkay here it is Nicholas Cage a really of the actor. I felt so comfortable going to both movies that I actually purchased popcorn and some candy which cannot be more than 10 bucks unbelievable. The weirdest part in the whole movie was that I was sitting where I always set in the handicap seating area in the spaces set aside for wheelchairs some guy cams and just as the movie started and sits down which is okay. Then halfway through the movie a hearing snoring like a Hoover vacuum! They actually slept through the rest of the movie. It's not that I really care that much and I really know how easy it is that those of in a movie it almost happened to be twice during the 2nd movie about the exorcist but the whole movie and he probably paid real money. Even though I pay monthly for my subscription that makes you feel like I'm going to the movies for free when I check in. I mean I feel I can sleep through a movie and not be too weirded out. Anyway. I thought about driving by chair back to the apartment but I will it wasn't into that much self abuse so I waited in the sunshine with the cool wind blowing which is kind of uncomfortable until the old bus came by and brought me back to the apartment. All in all A pretty good Sunday…

No comments: