Saturday, April 22, 2023

Saturday's Post

 


It's Saturday night and halfway through the infinity war I realize that I still have to blog. I figured should really take much time just because it's been another Groundhog Day type Saturday. With the cloudy weatherAnd cold temperatures every day seems like the Last. And even though the days on as cold as they have been something about the cloudy inclement threat makes me just want to stay inside and do inside things. Like today I wash the dishes that been somewhat piling up, actually the really aren't that many dishes it just looks that way because they're all bulky plastic containers that take up a lot of space but there's not really a lot of them. In fact I finally destroyed the science project that's been growing in a flat container I've had in refrigerator for some time I think at one time it was hashbrowns and sausage all mixed up that just sort of stayed there and died and rose again is a green fungus. I feel kind of bad destroying the science project. I mean it's like a small universe contained right now plastic container. I'm sure there's more than one civilization – – granted not as we know them/civilizations but probably a whole minor universe Covering the bottom of this good-sized polyethylene container. I of course 1st doused it in steaming hot water . Mind you I'm doing this after I totally cleaned out the portion of the sink where the disposal resides and then I clumped the whole container upside down so the contents fill down over the container. It took a few minutes of hot water spraying my family got the mold mass to break up and I shoved the big pieces down their disposal followed by the smaller particles after I turned disposal on in the mold colony was no more. There's still quite a bit of mold covering the plastic container and Lid So I turned the hot water on it with ampleDish soap which finally did the job hopefully sanitizing top and bottom of the plastic containers.


So with the sinks totally clean I said make another batch of rice but doubled the size of the rice I made earlier this week. I made another trip to the market later on in the afternoon after I had the rice made and laid the cooldown to get green onions and a few other things I needed for the weekend. I came back and put that fried rice together after pulling the remainder of the bone in him that I made for Easter outfits plastic bag in the refrigerator and harvesting is much meat as I could from the bones to use for the ham fried rice. I was pleased with my diced up rice and vegetables and adding the rise to the pile as mostly eggs are thinking about okay as far as I'm concerned I have rice for tomorrow ham fried rice and next week got rid of the hambone in a totally new to miss the kitchen so it was a good Saturday. I rewarded myself with the 2 Marvel movies leaving the kitchen a mess until MondayAnd sometimes it's as good as it gets for Saturday night…


No comments: