Monday, April 24, 2023

Monday Musing

 

The clouds are back so what's new? Finally anything from beginning to enter that phase of transition that will bring in the real warmer temperatures of spring. There is more thundershowers in the little lightning today but it was fleeting the kind of thunder/lightning storms you have in spring and late fall when the beast are cool but the sun comes out warms things up supercharges some clouds and soon you have great winds, noisy thunder and flashing lightning. When I sit back and actually think about these things that's what I really like in the weather transition times.


Tomorrow is also supposed to be quite unsettled weather. Luckily for me there will be no Assist, Inc. meeting tomorrow so I really don't have to go anywhere in fact I can sleep in sentence a day when I don't have home health coming in. I won't be able to do that of course because I can't sleep in even though I wish I could. The just too much to do and to enjoy and to experience the let it go by sleeping. Have I told you? My tree across the street/Road/driveway is now all I bloom. I think I did mention this a few days ago but it wasn't completely finished but today I noticed when I open my blinds this morning that the fact the blooms are open and the blossoms full. I almost thought about taking an image of the tree just because it would be good for the blog but the clouds are gray and somewhat overpowering which I don't think would really do justice to the brilliance of the blossoms. So hopefully once the cold front gets through that's coming this evening and get some images and if I do I will post them probably not here but on the day that I do take the images. I have really grown accustomed to this tree. It was just a sampling when I moved in I don't know how much sooner it had arrived before I did couldn't a bit too long but I certainly got feeling that were connected to them that were judging each other on the time we cause I spend together. Granted, this little trees go last a lot longer than me but it still makes me feel like we have a connection in that were going somewhere together right now. A kind of watch out for it, the little tree which is growing big, especially when things get lodged in its branches particularly those shopping plastic bags but tend to fly with the wind getting caught in branches. At one time I stopped a park employee and kind of forced him to pull the garbage bag out of the tree limbs. It had been there a couple of weeks was cut a drive me crazy. Want to be sure to have it out by the time winter hit so the tree wouldn't have to worry about it all through the trees sleep time. I kind of think the tree appreciated my efforts.


Real quick and begin to worry now about my morning cocktail made with jalapeno peppers pickled, pickled carrots, and juice from the pickled items mixed with the vegetable juice. I to thinking Brining which is the same as pickling just soaking the fruit/vegetable's and some sort of salt concoction? If so I think I'm really ingested by sodium intake and wonder how healthy this might be. It would make sense because I really enjoy this flavor grouping but probably is killing me. Life is so strange. Anyway, that's it for Monday and watched one movie for the day and now I could really get at its start on getting ready for bed or at least been able to read tells time to sleep. Looking forward to the days of warm temperatures and sunshine there coming I have to believe…

No comments: