Tuesday, May 11, 2021

I'm A Ramblin Man

 


Blog 051121 – – Tuesday


I believe I've mentioned more than once recently how are Thursday morning coffee group is slowly beginning to open back up like everything now that we are getting – – we think we are getting – – handle on this pandemic thing. Everybody here at the facility have gotten both of their shots or vaccinations.. So I figured management feels this group of seniors are relatively safe to drink their Thursday morning coffee and visit. I think for the most part, I'm trying to remember, everybody seem to be wearing masks of course which is my favorite kind of paradox mask up a bunch of people who can't hear very well, whose visual acuity is somewhat challenged and then set them at giant tables so that participants are 6 feet apart. What a cruel joke. I'm trying to support the coffee group but it's harder and harder each week.


I kind of believe that even if we did everything under control that we're never going to go back to the old days in the before time. I was visiting somebody this morning and we both agreed that we will continue wearing the mask probably from 1 October to 1 May as a possible prophylactic exercise for the flu. We should been wearing masks all along actually. We could have certainly cut down on a lot of viral illness. Stands to reason that if we practiced more cautionary behavior in public are rate of illness will certainly drop.


I know this is short compared to my regular 500 word, at least, posting. Don't you just love it when you're reading a letter in the writer puts that paragraph in their word starts “I know this is short…” And you really get the impression that they probably didn't even want to write the letter in the first place. And that's not altogether true blood certainly use that clause more than once. It's a good filler, sounds righteous, it's like when they play a little music quips on Marketplace I finally realized they were just playing that music to stretch out the time so said probably didn't have enough material to fill the whole half-hour broadcast. So anyway, I know this is dreadfully short and hopefully tomorrow I'll be a bit more active and maybe even find some interesting information To share with you all.


Hey wait…  a piece of information: it's pretty interesting this morning I was visiting with my ex, as we do every morning are sometime during the day and I suddenly got a notification that I had a phone call coming in and it was one of my daughters whom I have not spoken with in the number of years. I was in the middle of a message call, you know the kind where you talk to the person you can see the person the same time it's really cool. I finished the call then swung back in called the oldest daughter who had a delightful conversation. Really can go in to why I have not been in contact with her for so long so be it to say I'm just happy to be used in with her over the phone at least again and hopefully soon will begin our visits to each other this time was so short and you don't why have all stack of tables between you to try to reach across…


No comments: