Friday, May 28, 2021

Old Dogs… You Know…



I'm just an old dog, you know? Old dogs new tricks and all that stuff. I really thought is going to be a shopping guru and do all this great purchasing of outerwear and other close from the Internet. I should know by now NOTHING IS EASY, change is not easy and me trying to change seems to be the most difficult thing of all. Last week before I kind of went on that many shopping spree purchasing the shoes and I also purchased this special cream I use on my butt. I really like it that is done wonders for me as far as being able to set up and enjoy my life. Couple months ago I purchased a whole case like 12 4 ounce tubes of this cream and have told enjoyed every bit of it. Now, I've just started using the last two so in a fit of pro-action I ordered the next case of tubes of cream. I really thought I looked closely at the order to make sure I got the silver-based cream – – in my mind this makes all the difference. This morning, I don't know why but something was nagging at me to examine my box ofSelant+ skin cream. And of course when I opened the box it was losing-based skin cream. It seems to me a fairly straightforward process of sending the box back and hopefully they will be able to send what I need quickly. I did call the phone number on the box but they have no life people answering the phones because I guess everyone's working from home because of the Covid, do these people get their shots? Come on this is an essential service. I did send an email as they instructed and got a very guarded response letting me know that returning the item will not be free and I better do it before 90 days pass or I am big trouble of not getting anything back and I'm going to be without silver-based cream. I guess I could buy one to be the time until I get the problem resolved. And we know about the shoes. I still have a good contact with the outfield I bought those from to find out what the process is to return them. I've just about made the decision that I'm not going to buy any more shoes through the mail. I just don't have the stamina or the mental fortitude to deal of this long-distance failure producing machine. I guess I just wasn't developed to do mail-order or Internet shopping.


Not to be totally negative on the Internet shopping problem or my Internet shopping problem. As I have got a couple of decent shirts which I've really kind of enjoyed. So I know I can do this but it's just so spooky.it's the same reason I guess I have not really gotten into grocery shopping on the Internet are doing home delivery from my local market. Besides the point that I like picking out and touching my own food that I intend to purchase and maybe do an impulse purchase or two. I just don't trust the person doing the shopping for me to get what I want. For some folks this works just fine but for me I like to be hands-on


No comments: