Monday, May 24, 2021

Death Star



We had them in the other house, pantry flies, but I did know what they were really except for a bit of a nuisance. I knew they were feasting off our home storage as well as our regular items in the pantry/closet but I just sort of put up with them. In fact I kind of romanticize them flying all by themselves and the huge expanse of the rooms. These little pests reminded me of starfighters from Star Wars, Guardian's Of the Galaxy choose whatever science fiction epic you wish where there's a lot of starfighters. I was kind of interested when these little buggers start showing up in my place this last year. Perhaps that been here before last year but I really didn't notice until this last year. You know when you open up that package of Walnuts that you were planning to use for cookies. Last time you checked these nuts was Christmas when you purchase them and use them for banana bread or cookies. Anyway he opened up the package is got all those little stringy things in it and clusters of gunk little clumps all through walnuts. I don't know if you can watch this stuff often use the nuts , I thought about it, but in the end I just tossed the whole kit and caboodle out of the garbage. This time it was a package of pecans I'd neglected the fastened tightly and those went into the garbage as well. The couple weeks ago I was chatting with Dianne and asked herI about her pantry bug problem and she had thrown a lot of stuff away as well. Then in the true Dianne fashion , Dianne begin doing some in-depth research and came up with this little “bug hotels”. I didn't think much about that except is probably a scam of one sort or another. Seems like stuff you buy over the Internet never really works always that's been my experience but maybe I'm just too negative. So anyway, I must've hatched out a new generation of pantry moths, they were everywhere, it was like I was the death Star there were all little X wing fighters going after me. So I said to myself “if you want to play like I'm the death Star then by golly, I'm going to be the death Star and I sent away for a beginner's packet. I think the like seven dollars I got to sheets of plastic coated death.


My death Star kit came in the mail yesterday afternoon. I got notification on my cell phone but I didn't hear a knock on the door like I usually do. Then later on I noticed someone ad stuffed the package Under my door, sure enough I was in business. The kit was a little blue-and-white packages you get from Amazon. It was totally weird the second I picked the package up off the floor I was being attacked by pantry moths. I couldn't figure out what was happening at first as I search for a pair of scissors or razor with which to open the package. I was literally being bombarded by the silly pasts the concern about who I realized “holy crap” these bugs are already reacting to whatever is used to coat the panels of the little A-frames disposed to build. The bugs were going crazy. It took me a while to open up the envelope that even longer to open up the package and retrieve one of the death panels and then pull the plastic covering off and make the little A-frames. All the time I was being zoomed by the little critters and soon I had my own little death Star set up on my kitchen table and it was doing its job. I have to admit I was amazed, I am amazed. At first I was a little disheartened because a number of the moths flew in and kind of tested the surface the flew away but a lot of others didn't came in got stuck. I was delighted. I left the a frame on the kitchen table and went to bed. I don't know why but I was shocked this morning to see the death and destruction to this pantry moth infestation sitting on my table. I took an image of ensuring with you now. I'm a believer. If you want to annihilate your pantry mothes infestation this product is the what you need to do your own death Star of mass destruction to these airborne monsters…

No comments: