Sunday, May 16, 2021

Community Censorship!



Y'all know I've been writing this blog for years actually one could even say decades. This blog is just something I do it has long ago fulfilled its purpose of why I started so every day I write is just cake for me. I'm tickled that I can add one more 500+ word document to the tomb. Granted, some are better than others but I WRITE EVERY DAY, it's what I do. I chose Blogger, Because somebody else that I was following, the first blog I really started following of any kind of conviction, she used the same software so I figured if it's good enough for the doctor it's good enough for me. I have been with this ever sense. Now I admit, I am no saint, Angel or even my sky but I try to keep myself in tow and not get myself in trouble specially on something like my blog. You read my blog, you know I don't do anything risqué are adventurous on my blog so I was really taken aback last week when checking through my emails I was notified by Blogger that two of my posts had been taken down! You know like when you get that notification in junior high or high school “see boys counselor” to start going through everything you said than done that might rate a invitation to the counselor's office – – it's never good. Now, I was kind surprised from YouTube when I got notification I was being kicked off YouTube because my postings did not meet “COMMUNITY STANDARDS”. I wasn't really too surprised. In fact I was surprised I had not heard earlier and because I had not heard from standards that I thought basically I was okay – – obviously not. And really it's no big deal except for when you get the “scarlet A” are not able to use any of you tubes tools which is a little frustrating. You remember how I often would you say video for my image above the posting. I kind of enjoyed that and I miss that. The same holds true with other thing to tender cake for granted that YouTube offers that no longer is available when your BANNED! Who needs him? I get myself into enough trouble on other pages. Wink wink


Still however have your postings on your blog be deleted that's a different beast entirely to have to deal with. Of course, I try to bring up The deleted post and of course the only thing you can get is a blank page and the notification “document does not exist”. Luckily I have a copy of every post I've ever made saved my hard drive if I worried that much about it I can certainly add the post again and I did go through my post and I can't figure out what I did that violated community standards. I couldn't find anything then today when I went to my email all the junk mail I see that Blogger has now reinstated my postings. I don't know if that's true or not because when I clicked on the hotlink to the post I still got the same message. Maybe in day or two it will my post will reappear. Either way I'm not going to worry about something happening on the Internet that has no impact on the real world is just way too short


No comments: