Sunday, August 21, 2022

Door Food



I just had the meal that I made yesterday you remember basically hamburger patties cream of mushroom soup. I have some frozen tater tots that heated up in my toaster oven and it really works! This is the 1st time really except for the other night when I actually heated up some pizza rolls love use the toaster oven for anything but toast. I almost had something green to go along with it but I left the broccoli in the refrigerator probably a couple weeks too long and so I guess I could is that the might cut it off the ends off the Spears that had gone to the next step is next step in its biological evolution into goop, that dark green blackish sludge that a perfectly good bag of broccoli morphs into unforgotten in the refrigerator. This bag had actually had lasted about 4 weeks which I think is about a record. And I wanted take the time I probably could salvage the green meal out of broccoli that was left. I tossed it. That's my new strategy is coping with my inability to keep a decent looking refrigerator is to just toss everything is offensive regardless how minor the offense might be. But the meal itself potatoes and meat and a little bit of gravy turned out much better than I anticipated I still have 3 patties left I believe. So maybe tomorrow if I feel it all energetic already crossed the street he gets more broccoli and see what I can do or maybe something else green light fresh green beans, or salad or something. I'd forgotten that I had sort of a salad at least ingredients.


Remember, I've written about this a couple of times about the person of this complex that shops for me without my permission. Sometimes I can home news bags hanging off my door filled with fresh grapes, many times those cheeses wrapped in wax low round things this regard actually. As well as cracker/cookies better for some kind of roughage or weight loss I don't know very confusing anyway I was outside reading today and she came in from the market and of course had to tell my shoe display everything with me and came down a few hours later with multiple bags of grapes, tomatoes,cookies/biscuits and a small bag of cherry tomatoes that I call a salad. Sometimes if I have enough good tomatoes I'll plop a dollop of college cheese on top and call it a real salad. I've told her not to do this but I don't need the things that she purchases but she continues to do so. Luckily for me I have people in my universe that will eat some of the things that she foists on me. Especially the crackers and biscuits. I just don't think I need them. There is one time she even included a fairly large roast I was impressed. I've given up trying to talk her out of it leaving these treats on my door so I don't think they're going to stop anytime soon probably until that your turn to leave the building feetfirst one where the other. I'm always surprised how focused she seems to be, Helen more surprised that she still has a drivers license and and she cruises around on city streets but hell, that's most the people in this building. Luckily most of them are just going across the street to the market may Really walk that far to drive. Some of them are going up to the fast food joints south of us who knows for the rest go. Doctors appointments, hospital visits shopping sometimes even coffee. But today Marta went shopping and today I have fruit for the rest of the month now I just have to put it all away and push myself to use it before it goes to goop…

No comments: