Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Wednesday's Chaos

 



The hot days continue and I don't really blame that for not really going anywhere in doing anything but hanging around my apartment but certainly it would be easy to do so. I did venture over to the market earlier today before the major heat hit got accountable and then fled back to my apartment. I did my usual arm by for 60 minutes and then I'm doing the blog right now. Other than that I just sort of it hanging around the apartment the problem is if there is one that I quite enjoy it. Many people I know who are, essentially relegated to their apartment are going crazy, stir crazy. Maybe it's just the fact that I know that I could go in for I wanted to if I want to exert the effort. Maybe that's the big key to my non-boredom reality of enjoying my apartment day in day out. I'm sure if I was sentenced here by the court I would be chafing at the bit to escape. Thank heavens I am a free man.


The problem however if one stays and one's day in and day out a major amount of entropy occurs. Hopefully I'm quite a ways away from 0 entropy but I'm beginning to see the effects and I'm not the only one. Gloria, home health person's morning made the comment that was I having parties at the place. I must admit I have had a losing battle with gravity the past couple of days a lot of stuff on the floor mainly coins that emerge from my wallet when I opened it up. I like this wallet that I hang around my neck but it's got some major holes in the area where you keep the dollar bills and many times I have the checkered dump the change into that area the next time I open up my wallet usually at the home front and I looked and sounded like a prop from Pennies From Heaven as all the coins fall on the floor. I usually let my home health person whether it's Melissa or Gloria keep all the change they can find they just pick up but for some reason Gloria pocketed a couple of times and that was it. She calls her lucky dimes and she doesn't need anything more than that but I still need to get them off the floor and maybe in the next couple days ago the energy to do so. The coins on the floor is one form of entropy but the big entropy happens on my kitchen table. I wish there was something I could do to eliminate this aside from moving my table completely out of the kitchen – – I don't know where I would put it. Everything lands on my kitchen table loaves of bread credit cards puzzle games, everything. Gloria was focused on arranging my medical shelf this morning. Often she sees the chaos on the table and will jump in and bring a major amount of order to the debris. It's amazing what she could do in 20 minutes or less. Every night I lay in bed and cursed myself for not making an effort to put that table in order and every morning I wake up and push the task to the back of my mind. I really think the mornings will be the best bet in working on the table because that's when I feel the strongest right after I risen from bed. Tomorrow is coffee social Thursday and maybe I will concentrate on the table tomorrow as I wait for 9:30 AM when coffee social begins. Wish me luck…

No comments: