Saturday, August 27, 2022

Saturday Movie



I really amaze myself. I thought I had a horrible night sleep wise 1st off it was very late going to bed when I read to like 1 AM or something that kind awoke up at 4 AM and just cut I dozed until 6 AM and then I got up and I've been going out all day long and I still feel pretty good only now yawning up for the 1st time. I know this is extremely lazy but I'm going to leave the number with the ST and rather growing and changing the numerals to words. I should have stayed home and finished writing my kid letters I wrote one letter today and that was to my ex-mother-in-law who has had some extremely bad luck of late. She's extremely elderly and began to fall on more than a regular basis. She banged itself up pretty bad last week is now rehabilitation but I hope she's doing okay. She was always nice to me and I appreciate that.


I decided I would end the week with the movie. I'm a little bummed out the really aren't a lot of good movies out there right now (I know I'm being a bit judgmental). I checked the movie schedule is pretty close to the times that would be showing the movies that I was interested in. Transit got me to 5400 S. us feeling pretty cheap I didn't want the calories that my buttered popcorn would render so instead I went to the high-end market just in front of the movie theater and got some of the specially bred cut into strips and covered with their secret zesty sprinkles and bootlegged it into the theater. The bread product costs made the $1 .55. Anything at the theater will cost me a small fortune.


Now that weird feeling when you get somewhere and nothing is way it's supposed to be. I got my tickets for a movie I thought was starting in 5 minutes and when I got in there the cleaning people/person was still hard at work wiping down the seats. I then checked my cell phone on movie times and I had read the times wrong. I thought my movie was to start at 11:40 AM but when I looked closer movie didn't start till 1:40 PM abate your difference. The movie I wanted to see was now beginning to show the previews so I raced out and got back to the ticket person explain the situation and they cut me a new ticket to the theater showing the movie I was interested in 3000 years old longing for something like that. Show wasn't half bad very colorful almost beautiful in some ways. A love story but a qualified science fiction thing as well. The opportunity for the audience to know a genie from the bottle elected never known it before kind of great treatise of the idea. I don't know if I would watch it again but it was certainly good wants to get my attention through the whole film. I got home in time for the last part of the national news. I cooked a nice T-bone steak ever had frozen for a couple of months. I didn't use anything else like potatoes and other starches I didn't even eat anything green I just cut steak into strips and watch my movie – – MCU Dead Pool 2. A pretty much is the movie for background noise though in some ways it is entertaining. And that's it for another Saturday night in Taylorsville Utah…

No comments: