Friday, August 05, 2022

With Two You You Get Fortune Cookie

 


It's 7:20 PM on a Friday night and I just turned off the television which I think is a good thing. If I don't turn the television off, and I switch over to Netflix are the Disney Channel or one other of the premium channels I subscribe to I can truly waste my entire evening passively watching, in many cases reruns, my favorite shows especially those from the Marvel Universe. I swear I can watch those things back to back for eternity. However this Friday night I have 2 things I want to accomplish one is the writing of this blog which I'm doing right now and the other is to hang and fold clothes from today's wash. That's it. If I have the energy maybe I could throw some stuff away in the kitchen may even sweep the floor little bit. I got Chinese tonight on the way home from the market and really got rice all over the floor, myself and the table.


This is been kind of a red letter day for me and that I heard from 2 of my brothers! It's so rare that I get phone calls and when I do get phone calls are usually Robo calls are sales calls of one sort or another essentially garbage calls. But today when I checked my documentation of wood called it was Ross than later our brother Carl crazy. Not so much Ross because it's his birthday today he 76! I inadvertently asked if he was 81 which kind of freaked Ross out and then kind of freaked me out. I think I've worried so much about my aging that I forgot to worry about the exact age of Ross I give an extra 5 years. Now Carl, actually I wasn't surprised that he called I was kind of surprised that he was feeling up to offer your help I needed any again. I had not realized he had not been released to drive his vehicle and recently had been allowed to start driving again. I thought that was sweet I really appreciated from hearing from both of them. And one last item to contribute to my Red Letter Day was the arrival of my latest book to read. Very opportune in that I finished the last volume I been reading, by the same author, last night. I realize us getting close to the end of the volume last week and hurriedly ordered the next book by this author. I had planned to perhaps begin rereading a couple of my favorite Stephen King's that I keep on hand in order to get over these humps when I have nothing to read. Actually, I have that whole library upstairs and a volume that I took out of it last time this happened but interestingly enough the book arrived overnight at least I noticed it was it by mailbox is morning. I even read a couple pages over the afternoon today. That leaves now for me to fold the basket of clothes I have sitting on my bed but I didn't immediately fold this morning after I drug of home from the laundry room. Kind worries me it's been 2 weeks now that I haven't fold the close immediately after taking them from the dryers to my apartment. The clothes are on the bed and all have to either move the basket orfold them as I should. I am slipping. I was doing so good there for a while week after week doing this task getting out of the way. I'm tired, for one reason or another of having trouble sleeping. I wake up early morning light 3:30 AM and then if I'm lucky it a little more sleep or just kind of toss and turn until 6 AM which is my basic rising time. I think it's just a phase. Possibly the amount of humidity in the air (that may be redundant I don't know but I'm not worried about it) which Mr. wake up stuffy. Biggest reason that there were live in Florida. I would deal with San Francisco however I'm not sure what their humidity levels like body the way it's nonissue. I'm never going to get the San Francisco never even the visit.


I wish I could say I had a more interesting day but really my day was not too bad to hear from 2 brothers and have Chinese food I think I did okay…


No comments: