Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Screen Time and a Bit Of Chicken

 





It's not like I was blindsided. I knew it was coming Billie had pulled me aside a couple weeks ago indicating that she was investing in the new flatscreen and would I be willing or interested in her current flatscreen. Would I be interested in it for $5 which of course is a deal and of course I said yes so to putting the whole thing the back of my mind not really knowing what I would do with such a device. It's a nice system, little antiquated as electronics go but seems like anything over a year old is antiquated anymore.


I've been playing with the idea of investing in another flatscreen for some time now ever since the good president started handing out stimulus checks. I just couldn't bring the hammer down and make the decision. Seems so irresponsible to purchase something especially of that magnitude when I don't really need it. This screen I'm using for my writing and Internet surfing doubles as my main viewing device for movies and other things on the Internet. I have had this screen ever since my stenosis when Dianne and I essentially split up. We're living in the same house but I was living upstairs and the kids room we had turned into my “recovery” room and Dianne invested in a little Visio screen. I actually think this Visio screen I have now is about the same size as the one I've gotten from Billie. Billie's screen is also a Visio and has a nice stand that came with it. Trouble is I don't know what I will do with 2 screens. I've thought about putting one in the bedroom of course but I just don't know where as well as how I would integrate it with my computer. Maybe I don't need to. Billie had some kind of a chip that she used that gave her access to Hulu and I don't know if this chip (?) Or whatever would allow me to access other premium channels I currently have access to via my computer namely Disney plus, Netflix and Paramount. However it might be worth exploring but I just don't see me spending time watching television in bed. But there's also the option of just shutting down this part of the apartment the front part and enjoying television in the bedroom given the illusion that I'm not in the apartment not that I need to that do some kind of fun. I would have it in practice role around the room and watch whatever I'm watching. HUMM?


Chicken legs I made the other night turned out pretty decent. In fact I'm thinking of boiling up some rice tonight to have with some chicken legs for dinner. I'm not thinking of stirfry per se though I did get a green pepper. I'm more to the point think you know Frank lite I just don't know if I have so that's worthy of such of this – – not that the celery itself is not this just but in the refrigerator along time and I think it's a bit rubbery but maybe with a quick fry you never know. I'm just kind of thinking white rice enhanced with soy sauce and a couple of drumsticks to beat the drum slowly…

No comments: