Thursday, March 29, 2018

I had Too Much To Dream Last Night




Click here for musical flashback… I had a great dream this morning, you know one of those dreams that seemed perfect, everything came together, the dream that was going to change your life. Then almost immediately I forgot most of the dream holding on frantically to anything that might keep the dream relevant. The only thing that I remember is the word spigot more correctly the word spig, the name of someone in the dream but I do not remember who just that it was an important term and most possibly a term of affection. What I dreamt could've been a play or a poem but spigot was the definite operative word. I've been having a lot of those kinds of dreams lately and I suppose I could blame it on the dream catcher (see earlier posting I believe the end of last month). I think the dream catcher continues to work but is not as effective as it once was. It's about a comment on life? Nothing is as effective as it once was.

I went to a movie today. I almost didn't make it on time because the bus I was waiting on was full with wheelchairs but it got to me. This is one of the new buses the Authority recently put into service. I really dislike the seat configuration in the front. I don't think they are made with wheelchair people in mind. I believe I will need a lot of time to get used to this new buses and how they carry people who use wheelchairs. Once again a classic example of able-bodied people trying to think for people with disabilities does it ever end? I mean, I don't know, maybe consult wheelchair folks but if they did I cannot believe wheelchair folks would have sanctioned such a seating configuration.

I went to the movie Ready Game One – – Stephen Spielberg offering set in the near future and the future USA is a dystopic country probably dystopic world. It was actually very cyberpunk. I thought. Instead of people living in tractor-trailers stacked on top of each other before living in regular trailer houses stacked on top of each other in desire communities of dystopia. Of course, people all lived online with fake personalities living in a universe where everyone jacked Via those goggles people are now just getting into. Everyone has an alter ego/personality (I cannot remember the adequate term) alternate image online. Of course there were great special effects, we expect that now, and begin the message that the future is grim came across strong. Everyone live in trailers and live online and alternate realities – – kind of sad. I'm sure there will be a sequel. I got the feeling that Spielberg was just getting started when the show concluded. I will probably go to that offering as well but I doubt was the same amount of enthusiasm. However, who knows by that time the American public will take anything to escape the reality of politics is getting us into now.

No comments: