Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday Sunday



There is always something sad about Sunday night, that is something sad me anyway.In my grade school days there was a terror about the coming week not unlike the same terror which accompany me during my working life phase. This is not terror like Frankenstein walking out of the closet or being grabbed by the hand From under my bed. Just a slight unsettling in the chest that signals the coming to conclusion of a period of time, regardless of how short that time might've been, and returning to the hard-core world of life!

I just pulled the drapes in my front room of my apartment – – this is a new behavior I'm trying to establish. Modesty. At night now before I go to bed I pull the drapes shut to be more modest on a rolling around naked in my apartment. I often undress in the evening before bed and wander around my living surroundings nude partially for convenience and partially because I liked it, the freedom of being naked in your own home. It was always a pain to pull the shades due to the pull cords being out of reach. Therefore, I chose not to pull the shades because it was difficult however the last couple months I've figured out how to do this maneuver with one of my sticks and now I pull the shades as I unclothe. I got the sad feeling again momentarily Whenever I closed the drapes. I realized I was locking out the world. This is not a big deal and is not major depression but just a little shrug of the shoulders realizing I am at the end of another day and I feel I should of accomplished more from that day.

So this is it the end of another weekend and could I have done more should I have done more? I washed some clothes, I did a little cooking for the oncoming week. I socialized a little bit with some of my neighbors and none of my family sadly. In fact just now I fixed one of the pair of pants I purchased last last week from the DI . I have been dragging my feet making these new pieces of clothes accessible to me because I did not want to experience buyers remorse. I think the pants are too short. In order to convert the pants do something I can wear, independently I have to install a fishing line loop which I called zipper pull. This zipper pull will allow me to pull the zipper up and down but . I also had to cut the buttonhole large enough to insert my thumb. I insert my thumb pulling the buttonhole of the button closer together and finally the button through the whole. However, by doing this that make the garment un returnable. Tomorrow when my staff I will have her dress me in my new slacks and hopefully they will not high water. I even reset the clocks to the new time. It seemed forever to get the night it always does the first day of clocks forward.

I still feel I should have done more, I should have relaxed more, gone to a movie, gone out somewhere with somebody. Drawn something or written a story. Maybe next week, starting tomorrow.



No comments: