Thursday, June 28, 2018

On Being Naked


I was going to title this blog On Being Naked. I have an image in mind, And images me about two years old, naked holding a club. I thought I should check to see if I use this image before, I'm sure that I had but I want to be double sure. I did a search on the word “naked” and I was abashed at how many returns I got or postings I have done that included the word naked. I clearly am overly focused on the lack of clothes especially when I am the one without the clothes and yes that image that I had in mind… On the first posting rendered. I was a little dismayed mostly because I got a fairly decent image of me last night out on my patio – – naked.

It is wonderfully hot days of summer and as I've written numerous times nothing begs nudity like Summer's heat. I previously documented running naked at the river, February 7, 2007 posting. My older brother and myself and our two best friends, found a cabin which was actually a small pier Probably for launching small craft in the river ran high at another point in time. The remains of the cabin were over a pond which was serviced by backwaters from the river which now flowed a half to ¾ mile north of the cabin. I was just a click on the link and read about our adventures as naked runners along the banks of the Boise River in the late 50s or early 60s. Another one of my best friends sister used to sunbath naked in their yard very close to the twin Bridges over the Ridenbaugh Canel in South Boise,the heat of the summer. One of my best summer experiences was at a satrday night party in my new apartment complex (the Broadway to the). I don't remember how but I was dragged up to the second floor overlooking the swimming pool. Toward the end of the party just like in the movie a perfect 10ran down the pool, Stripped off her clothes swam for at least 20 minutes. I was in bed.

Last night as I visited/texting with my friend Lori, I sat at my computer make it with the door to my patio open as always is. I am fortunate to have some exposure to the park built on a berm which affords me maximum privacy. I also have a lattice over my iron railing around my patio guaranteeing even more privacy but the beauty is I turn the lights off in my apartment been sent out on my patio on hot summer nights enjoy the freedom and pleasures of the summer heat. I really enjoyed this exposure during the rare blusterous summer storms with great Winds been wonderful displays of lightning. For brief moments I feel totally at one with nature. We visited briefly about how we were no longer young and could no longer offer visions of “beauty” that we had once enjoyed. We are now much rounder and heavier and basically older. This of course is not stop me my second wife love to expound about how I always thought I looked great no matter what condition I am in and you know what? She's absolutely right. I don't care what other people think about how I look – – I know I look good enough for me and I'm my own best judge.

No comments: