Saturday, June 16, 2018

Springs Last Saturday Night



Last weekend, over the weekend I gained maybe 3 pounds just over 1 kg! Could've been three steaks at the Golden corral or the brunch with my little sister on Friday or maybe the after-hours get-together at my brothers were there were snacks, sandwiches and other treats the chickens are coming home to roost and they are all roosting on me. I hate gaining weight.

I've done some poor on Weight Watchers that my own health person, Dana, taking back her books from Weight Watchers. Retrieving the books is probably as well, I really was not using them anyway. Weight Watchers is just to threaten. I guess I'm going to do anything it will be with just watching caloric intake and limiting myself to 1800 cal or less a day. The hundred calorie diet has been the most successful thing I've done regarding weight loss. Now I just have to get serious stop putting things in my face. I think I will continue my food journal anyway. I become more conscious of caloric intake when I journaling my intake during the day. Having said all this I was now confess that tomorrow Father's Day Mark Anthony is taking me to breakfast around 8:30 AM. So already I continue my self-defeating behaviors. Perhaps I can be more focused and following the breakfast. Funny though, I was texted this evening by my cousin the owner of the mechanic shop to make tacos and other Mexican delights tonight and wanted no I would like some. I can hardly say no. So tomorrow around 2 PM Scott is bringing over a delightful Mexican dinner. I've got to make some decisions and one of those decisions may be that I'm just not cut out to be a dieter. We shall see. When the reunion over I have the whole summer look forward to losing weight. Perhaps I can get involved again with the wellness program at the University of Utah or even the one they are trying to get going at Intermountain Medical. I am even considering the possibility of pushing my manual chair again a couple times a week. I don't know if that would burn calories are not. Dana says not to work out more but to eat less and I'm sure that Sage advice.

I spent the day just goofing around the apartment. I had a good time I actually made some hooks I sawed and I drilled. I used the dowels that I picked up at Lowe's last week and one of the hooks that I got from Home Depot. I'm pleased to be working again with the wood. I even talked to Mark Anthony about using the van to pick up some sticks to use for hooks. I like the dowels but not as much as I like the throwaway wood. I washed clothes and could semi-breakfast. I opened the food bank ham I got a couple weeks ago and the little ham is pretty good. I even had a ham sandwich this afternoon. I do like to eat.

I know I'm just rambling on Saturday night. It's not as hot as it has been and I do miss the heat, there's Rascals in the park playing heavy beated music. The music is deceptive and makes it sound like there's a real bad over there a real happening I rolled over and check it out earlier tonight was just a group of folks having a picnic, at Pavilion, with a fairly decent sound system and that's all.Will

No comments: