Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Hallowing… I guess



Weather is finally turning cold. I noticed with some despair this morning as I was cranking up my various pieces of media that the temperature was hovering around 30° which means they'll be ice in places. Not that bothers me since I don't really have anywhere to go today still though it testifies that even colder weather is on its way for the next couple of months.

I have to admit I am becoming a little concerned about how much of a homebody I am becoming. I don't know if I need to be pressing myself to find things to do outside of the apartment complex more than I already am are except the somewhat reinforcing behavior of hanging around my apartment in doing maintenance operations like my daily arm bike, adding to my blog picking up around the apartment, washing the clothes cooking and try not to eat what I cook. I still have a couple of meetings a week out in the community but should I be doing more? I don't have anywhere to go for safe to visit. I should but I'm just not doing that. A little worried about my butt I don't want to put any undue stress on it but I think I should be doing more. Having said that it seems whenever I go out I just spend money and am getting so I don't enjoy spending money for fear of becoming impoverished I feel impoverished but I don't think that I am tomorrow is the first and I will pay some bills and then see I have significant amount to live on the rest of the month. Of course that means December will be upon us in 30 days or so and then I had the same stress during the Christmas gifting but little bit I do.

This morning when I weighed I was at 104.4 kg this is actually down to kilograms I think. If I lost anything but certainly not as much as I thought I would and I can't tell if the apple cider vinegar diets have an impact I need to be patient. This means I'll just have to be hypervigilant, eat more salads and watch the amount of input I do caloric wise. I was really hoping I would've lost more weight chair felt like I was starving the last two days but maybe I lost some and it's just one day the time that's what I'm doing on this Halloween day 2018. Hoping to lose weight 1 cal of the time heading into the most caloric written months of the year. Happy Halloween

No comments: