Monday, October 01, 2018

Yo Yo Me




Do you ever feel like a yo-yo? I'm beginning to feel a little bit like one and I'm not sure quite what to do. I'm acting like it is a dilemma but I do not even know if it is a dilemma are not yet. Today, Monday, is Monday for home health. My person shows up as usual which is great. And early on she informed me that she probably will not be able to do the housekeeping we talked about last week. Inadvertently, she filled her calendar with job commitments to her agency – – this is good I'm glad, totally glad she is getting the hours she needs. I don't know if I'm reading the situation will but I almost got the feeling that perhaps she rethought the offer to clean my apartment. Honestly, I'm a little relieved because I wasn't sure if this new work concept between us the damage our relationship. I don't think the work arrangement would be that detrimental but who knows?

We did talk a little bit however about other options if she can manage some time. Maybe I don't need two hours a session. I suggested perhaps we can do just one hour once a week and see how that might work. She seemed to respond fairly positively saying that I have a small unit in that she did work pretty fast. I agreed and felt an intense 60 minutes cleaning regimen might be all I need to keep the apartment fairly respectable from one week to the next. This of course led to the next question now, with the offering to do the one hour option to hold me over until I could find another cleaning person. I'm sure we'll visit more on this dilemma on Wednesday when she comes.

I have to admit I'm getting a little bit nervous because I had such good luck so far with cleaning folks. Actually I've never had a problem with my cleaning people. I have not had that many but we seem to get along fine and I do more than pleased with the work they been able to produce. I need something however, I have grown addicted to having a clean apartment. I really do think better when I have someone clean up after me. As I said I have become kind of kind of spoiled. The people I've have content by people I like, people I trust would not take advantage of me or my belongings. I have heard horror stories from other folks who have apartment clean from hell and I do not need that. So I'm going to keep my ear to the ground maybe even get a couple of players in the bullpen who I can call up if need be. I might even fall back on the old go to a calling the local bishop or the relief Society president to see if they might know someone in the Ward could earn a couple bucks. It's not like I want to put the kid through college I just need some floors mopped, things put away and sheets changed every couple of weeks. But really – – I really hope my home health person will do the job. I really trust your

No comments: