Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wednesday Wondering



It's a little early but I'm looking down the barrel at another holiday weekend. It's Wednesday I know what I'm feeling kind of excitement already. Excitement I don't know why because were to spend the holiday in the apartment more or less. The weather's not going to be spectacular couple cold fronts moving through with the promise of rain and possibly a little bit of thunder and lightning action but I'd be surprised. Plus checking whether on NBC this morning before Annette came and of course the talk is all about what to do in quarantine. A lot of talk about what books to read and music to listen to.

I'm in the middle of a Robin Cook that I swear I read before by like the premise so much that I'm rereading the entire thing. I don't know if it's healthier not that's one of things I'm finding myself doing a lot these days is rereading things as opposed to opening the covers of new books taking the risk. In fact, I'm eyeing one of my Stephen King's which I don't know what I want to read entirely I just some of the high points. While about a Stephen King novel is the mood that puts me in. King writes in such a way that I really turn onto his suggestion. King seems so much like me I find reading is material a sheer joy. Actually still quite cool weatherwise to do a King novel, I like his stuff when temperatures really hot are really cold. Conceivably I might be of finish the cook novel by Friday but who knows it's going to be a holiday weekend. Memorial Day.

I of course am suffering buyers remorse over the 34 bucks I paid for the AC/DC software I purchased earlier that I wrote about yesterday. Remorse is not too significant because are still a lot I can do with the software I just have to spend some time with the software and the project that I'm working on. Try to say where I met with the scanning. I think I'm way past halfway. I'm looking forward to using the new software to manage and allocate the images in the specific sections and categories. So the buyer's remorse is not too bad. Since I've spent very little of the stimulus money and think it might be interesting to invest in something like Audiobook. I've played with the idea for quite a while of joining audiobook but I have not wanted to do the cash outlay, the risk and everything you know. Somehow the investment does not seem risky if I'm using the president's money. I'll be interested to see if I significantly use the audiobook. Mark Anthony is really liked it if you are the people I know like audiobook concept of digesting written material. I can try for a while for the like it I can disconnect we'll see.

Life is good be different this summer with the Covid issue. I don't know how much different but it's going to be different in different even more as we go into the fall and winter and see how the virus manifests itself in these weird times. It's so strange it feels like we've been under the cloud of the Covid virus forever when this hasn't even been three months. But for now I have a project, new software and probably enough holiday food to give me by till Tuesday.…

No comments: