Sunday, August 02, 2020

No Pie For This Guy Today

Large Pie Tin | Pie Pan | Non-Stick Finish

The days heat continues. I must admit I have been somewhat into utilizing The apartments air-conditioning system but when I do assume get annoyed at how chilly the apartment becomes specially seems so when the breeze blows right on me and soon of turned the air conditioner off. I must a bit however the heat certainly makes be a bit sleepy . So I made a big pot of coffee this morning that the nursing on it all day long. In fact this morning I got into the production mode and made myself quite a breakfast. They of course private bacon because the whole excuse of the breakfast was to have leftover bacon I can use with building a quiche, which I wanted to do later on in the day, I sliced the potato that I microwaved yesterday afternoon and frighted up after I cooked the bacon and then I made a cheese omelette mainly because I was testing the carton of eggs stuff that I have had in my refrigerator for about two weeks I'm never sure condition the egg stuff is in. Turns out it's in great condition. Made a pretty great omelette (even if I do say so myself). Like I said it was a production most of which I eat very little I plan to use the breakfast all week long.


When I finished with breakfast I cleared some space and started getting ready to make the quiche. Of course, I was bummed out when I found that I don't have a pie dish or pie pan! How can that be? I still think somewhere here at the apartment I have a pie pan but I sure couldn't find it today. The last quiches I've made I've used those pie shell that comes in the tin pie pan and truly that's what I should've done for this project but I had so much disappointment with the last pie shells that I purchased the kind of fell apart when I tried to open them. I want to go back to using the pie dough comes a role in you just drape it over the pie pan. I found this kind of risky to but I blame that really because I waited some time before I used the dough and it got quite brittle. So, I don't have a pie pan which I need to rectify this coming week. I could just – over two Macy's across the street are go down to the stores down 5400 S. record even track all the way down to 70th South at the DI would to have a pie pan and be very economical and would be an adventure of the trip as well. We'll see how my butt feels tomorrow. Today the butts been a little tender.


So it's been a productive but somewhat messy Sunday. I am quite pleased that I was able to get my first of the month letters written to my girls in Oregon and get them posted. And one last self-indulgent confession is that I've been bingingg the last of a series Umbrella Academy second season today which was about three hours worth reviewing. I should be shot…


No comments: