Monday, June 19, 2017

"Hello"?


Does everyone remember Cats Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut? In that book Vonnegut makes the suggestion that people exist in groups referred to as a “karass”1, these people do not know that they are in a specific group or even in a group but they continue to become aware of others in their group you can also say constellation. Specific individuals seem to keep showing up in your life for no specific reason. Also, you tend to feel these people with a level of familiarity when they enter in your reality.

Yesterday I wrote about a person who fell outside my window onto stones and pavement and how I heard her call and want to assist what level I could. This person I have felt a weird familiarity with ever since she showed up at the apartment complex a couple of months ago. And not done anything regarding this familiarity. In fact I have been a bit distant from the person even a bit intimidated by the person. She scares me. I don't know why but she does. After the incident yesterday I definitely know that she is in my group.

What really kind of disturbs me is that if it is important for a person to interface with another person in their karass and for whatever reason The person does not make contact with the individual then universe begins to “assist” that individual to make contact. I am sorry getting the feeling that is what happened to poor Deeann yesterday. I am concerned that poor Deeann took the tumble outside my window/door to force me into a situation that I would have to make personal contact. I do not know if Deeann falling and possibly breaking something was a test of my moral fabric of helping somebody or was the incident focused to ensure that we engage on a deeper level.

So now I'm going to spend and an inordinate amount of time worrying what my next step is going to be in this bizarre relationship. This person is like 75 and I don't know how severe your elbow and arm is. I do not even know she got back from the hospital yesterday. I don't even know what what apartment she is in here at the complex not that really matters but still I don't want a kill her by my inaction one way or the other.

I feel like Jason Bourne – – “I'm just trying to do the right thing”. I'm trying not to overthink the event because I think if I overthink the event I am going to get pissed off. Not that I wouldn't help. But really,whgat happened to the concept of free will. And Am I being manipulated on a cosmic scale? I would be surprised if I were that important. I think Kurt Vonnegut is right regarding his concept of karass . I sense karass operating all the time in my life and I don't know if that's good or bad all I do know the person doesn't have to break the elbow just to say hello.

1karass – A group of people linked in a cosmically significant manner, even when superficial linkages are not evident.

No comments: