Sunday, June 25, 2017

Watermelon


I waited too long today it's almost 8 o'clock, Sunday night and I haven't really done anything to write about this kind of pathetic sort of but not really. I've been semi-busy today I just haven't done anything huge like go to a movie, take a bus downtown and go to the last day of the Utah Arts Festival. I just didn't feel the need. What I did do was work on my project scanning my journals onto the computer hard drive with the hopes that some point after my demise that all those who would desire a copy of what I've written about my life could have a copy. I still have a number of years to scan in and I probably need to clean up some of the journals I have online that I've kept. But to live vexes me is how many accounts I've lost over the years due to failed drives and lost computers. I think I have enough though so that so little history student down the line, who needs fodder for a thesis of some sort or another might be able to piece together my journals in the some sort of document – – shrink me if I need to be primarily that's part of the project and see what happens. I think the kids might be interested just from father kid standpoint. I worry a little bit because a lot of they writing is in raw format. I don't know if this will freak them out that I was so human. I certainly sanitize the document but I really don't believe in that even though it's less painful to those who survive and live on.

Not only do I have journals that I'm scanning onto the hard drive I also intend to scan my day timers all that I have as well. I think the day timers/calendars will give an interest in ac.counting of the actual day-to-day nitty-gritty in some cases even hourly time frame depending on which they timers I still have. Love this date I have inboxes scattered around the apartment but I think it's a good project for me right now. And even though I do this good part of the day still makes you feel like I've done nothing this weekend. A couple days ago I made a pot of rice and I felt compelled today to do something with that rice. Actually was 2 cups of rice and 2 cups makes a lot of rice. This morning early and went down the front of the building check things out when I swung past the Sharing Shelf I noticed someone had left a can of chicken on the shelf so I grabbed it. I have a bag of chicken here that I got a number of months ago off-the-shelf that I've been looking to use but as it is this can of chicken will be just fine. I chopped up sorry thousand carats hide in the fridge process flows and processed an onion through those altogether and sautéed together then I added the rice which he began to dry out by this point so I have its water and steam for about 20 minutes I am set for the week with meals.

Oh may be the most interesting thing I did today was go to the market and purchase a watermelon! I want to do this all year but have been somewhat intimidated. I had sent a message to my old healthcare provider for home health provider that I had done this and that she was welcome to half of this watermelon – – with spoken of this last week when she dropped by. She is not messaged me back and I don't know if I'll open up without someone to get that half of the watermelon because even though I tried to find the smallest melon get my hands on the watermelon still pretty big.


It's getting late developer dinner away maybe washing dishes and think about my watermelon.

No comments: