Saturday, October 26, 2019

Flatline?



I'm trying to remain cool. I'm trying not to freak out and doing okay I think but the issue is still new and it's a weekend so I don't know for kind support that I can get in the long run in the short run I'm doing all they can do… I think. This morning, after I got up knocked around the kitchen turning on the coffee maker to heat the coffee from yesterday then heading into the bathroom to do the shave and feeling pretty good. I slept in this morning kind of, all the way till 8 AM, bought actually sleeping but snoozing off and on until I find decide to get up. It was time to get on with my day. I decided not to hit the food bank this week but I did go across the street picked up some fruit. As I said the days are cooler and it was cool enough just to make the idea of staying in a good idea. First order of business for me was to do my arm bike workout. I've been a bit remiss with the doctor's appointments and all that I've missed my regular arm bike workout yesterday. Sadly, I didn't do the rickshaw on Thursday like I was supposed to either. I know I'm being slothful. Now that the days are cooler it's hard for me to get out and pump my rickshaw like I need to. So this morning I was sort of excited to get back into the groove into the arm bike. I pulled out my tablet and found a new podcast series I'm exploring that I thought I would listen to while pumping got my gloves on made sure I had my side support in my legs bound and I flipped on my machine the dial the resistance that I wanted in I got a full screen of dots. I hope it's not a screen of death but that would not surprise me. This machine is been very faithful to me and I've pumped a lot of miles with it not be surprised if it was ready to give up its little ghost. Hopefully, it's an easy fix after all the tall electronic and steel. My biggest worry is the age of the arm bike and electronics therein. Of course it's Saturday and the arm bike place Is just a Monday through Friday operation. We'll see more on Monday I guess. In the meantime however I've made a outreach to Mark Anthony and hopefully he can stop by and maybe we can whittle some wires and do something that may be the machine will click back into functionality. Is that too much to ask for? Over the years I really have been awfully lucky about this kind of stuff, probably more lucky than I deserve. I'm just pleased that they are still building these machines – – there was a point where there was some talk in stop about them closing down the operation. However recently I've noticed there's more action on their website and they seem to be selling new machines which makes me think that there still able to do support we'll see.So right now I'm not too flustered. I'll get motivated and go out to impress the rickshaw hundred times and get the blood pumping get the circulation going to work on healing my wounds from the hot soup. Worst-case scenario I find a used machine up the system somewhere are possibly even purchasing a new one but I can't see myself doing that seems to be a lot of product I was just checking—wish me luck :-)

No comments: